lets get ready to bundle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just sent my bundle in. If you look at my thread I have listed what I have sent. Also if you look on a-z index (cannot find what you are looking for) you will find most of the documents on there and in the basic court bundle.

Hope this helps

Yosemite

thanks conalot been chuckling all day at that. followed your thread to provisional findings report northen irish personal banking, iv saved it not had chance to read it, will i have to print the entire thing, also got PIMS earlyday motion, OFT action on credit card charges. are these the kind of things i should be looking for

i havnt printed it all just the parts that are relavent used that much ink and at the rate im going ill have eco warriors in my garden and strapping themselves to my trees lol.

if you go to new strategy for allocation Questionaires you will find some templates for statement of evidence but you will have to choose an adapt to suit yourcase as we are all different I saved the thread to file an as i have gone through what ive found so far it has become easier to work out which to choose for myself give me a shout if you cant find anything ive a copy of terms and conditions if you need it pm your email an ill send you it happy hunting

jeanette:D

thanks junkimunki it was a toss up between that and bundle all the way. been reading bookworms basic bundle and starting to sink in VERY... slowly also been lookin at other threads and it seems im not the only one to panic. by the way wot does click my scales mean. its ok iv just seen them int left hand corner, see u learn sumat everyday

its amazing what you wonder about when you are awake at this time I wondered what they are for to

think its only us bundler's that do wonder about this stuff though!!!!!!!!as you are finding stuff to put in it dont worry it all the reading does start to sink in have a read of case guidence notes bringing your case to court i found that helped me focus on what i was doing

just goin to get as much information as pos and try to figure it out later. do i need to get copies of all my statements in triplicate iv quite a few.

iv been lookin through other theads and it seems YB is a tough nut to crack. Conalot u seem to be farther ahead than me, let me know how u get on an good luck

As a pc beginner i know what you mean about word that kept doing that to me so the way i did it was to print it straight out and wrote in what changes were needed for my claim adding my own parts etc then typed it all out on word a fresh keep getting frustrated trying to use it the other way it might of been the hard way i did it but its done lol.(my 11yr old knows how to do more with pc than me) good luck. And i just collected as much as possible printed loads of stuff that i havnt included but having it helped sort out my final draft im going to put a list of what i included on my post at some point today if that will help

jeanette:)

hiya can anyone explain this. been reading Richard McKinnon financial briefing, i understand the relevance of the pink text but farther along i came accross the text highlighted in red. is this saying that they charge us more

2004 Half Year Financial Results - Analyst Briefing Transcript - The National Australia Bank Group - NABGroup

this is the bit you need to be looking for in the transcript........

Business Commentary by Richard McKinnon

Richard McKinnon:

Let me now turn to the divisional results. FSA has delivered solid cash earnings growth of 10.5 per cent. Average interest earning asset growth was 14.4 per cent, while average retail deposits grew 9.5 per cent, compared to March last year. Asset growth rates have declined marginally when compared to September, while deposit growth has increased. Total income was up 4.8 per cent on the March 2003 half. Expenses increased 3.3 per cent. This included the benefit of a superannuation contribution holiday in the current half. Excluding this, expenses grew 4.3 per cent. This accommodated three months' impact of the enterprise bargaining rises and the consolidation of all Australian based property costs into Financial Services Australia. Asset quality remains very sound. Looking at the result in the two halves, cash earnings grew seven per cent in the September half, and increased by 3.3 per cent in the March half. Other operating income fell 1.1 per cent from the September half. There is some noise in this number, generated by prior period asset sales and internal recharging, but there are three main factors. Firstly, a $17 million adverse impact arising from the RBA interchange reform. Secondly, a fall in penalty fees as a result of increased charges and changed customer behaviour. And finally, as we have concentrated on higher quality customers, particularly in business lending, our share of the higher risk segments, which have both higher margins and higher fees, has fallen.

Let me move now to Europe, which I'm sure will be top of your minds. We've enjoyed over the years very high ROEs in Europe – much higher than the average of industry. That's where we are with our banks and there's the average of the industry there.

Now we haven't achieved this by good management, or by luck. We've achieved it by charging the customers more. We've achieved it by having high margins, and you can see where our margins are up there, again compared to the average. The same thing pretty well goes for costs. If you add that to a number of investments, you've got a situation where you do that for a few years, and it becomes unsustainable. What then happens is that you start to suffer from customer attrition and your growth falls.

And the other aspect I probably should mention is that in Europe our costs have been heavily skewed towards regulatory costs again, often in compliance, and often where something's gone wrong in compliance (ie. investigations or remediation work). There has been little spend on enhancing the customer experience and on creating growth, especially in income

basically is this part relevant

:?

hiya can anyone explain this. been reading Richard McKinnon financial briefing, i understand the relevance of the pink text but farther along i came accross the text highlighted in red. is this saying that they charge us more

2004 Half Year Financial Results - Analyst Briefing Transcript - The National Australia Bank Group - NABGroup

this is the bit you need to be looking for in the transcript........

Business Commentary by Richard McKinnon

Richard McKinnon:

Let me now turn to the divisional results. FSA has delivered solid cash earnings growth of 10.5 per cent. Average interest earning asset growth was 14.4 per cent, while average retail deposits grew 9.5 per cent, compared to March last year. Asset growth rates have declined marginally when compared to September, while deposit growth has increased. Total income was up 4.8 per cent on the March 2003 half. Expenses increased 3.3 per cent. This included the benefit of a superannuation contribution holiday in the current half. Excluding this, expenses grew 4.3 per cent. This accommodated three months' impact of the enterprise bargaining rises and the consolidation of all Australian based property costs into Financial Services Australia. Asset quality remains very sound. Looking at the result in the two halves, cash earnings grew seven per cent in the September half, and increased by 3.3 per cent in the March half. Other operating income fell 1.1 per cent from the September half. There is some noise in this number, generated by prior period asset sales and internal recharging, but there are three main factors. Firstly, a $17 million adverse impact arising from the RBA interchange reform. Secondly, a fall in penalty fees as a result of increased charges and changed customer behaviour. And finally, as we have concentrated on higher quality customers, particularly in business lending, our share of the higher risk segments, which have both higher margins and higher fees, has fallen.

Let me move now to Europe, which I'm sure will be top of your minds. We've enjoyed over the years very high ROEs in Europe – much higher than the average of industry. That's where we are with our banks and there's the average of the industry there.

Now we haven't achieved this by good management, or by luck. We've achieved it by charging the customers more. We've achieved it by having high margins, and you can see where our margins are up there, again compared to the average. The same thing pretty well goes for costs. If you add that to a number of investments, you've got a situation where you do that for a few years, and it becomes unsustainable. What then happens is that you start to suffer from customer attrition and your growth falls.

And the other aspect I probably should mention is that in Europe our costs have been heavily skewed towards regulatory costs again, often in compliance, and often where something's gone wrong in compliance (ie. investigations or remediation work). There has been little spend on enhancing the customer experience and on creating growth, especially in income

basically is this part relevant

hi conalot, thanks for the list, have gone through it and started to search for some of the things, can you tell me were to get terms&conditions. now you'v sent your bundle in you can relax, my heads buzzin with searchin and printing and deleting things i shouldnt have

i think theyll settle before it gets to court. good luck

• 3 weeks later...

not posted for a while been on hols and busy getting bundle together. received this letter from the court today, can anyone explain wot it means

DISTRICT JUDGE ........... HAS CONSIDERED THE STATEMENTS OF THE CASE AND ALLOCATION QUESTIONNAIRES FILED AND ALLOCATED THE CLAIM TO THE SMALL CLAIMS TRACK

BEFORE THE CLAIM IS LISTED FOR HEARING, THE JUDGE HAS ORDERED THAT A PRELIMINARY HEARING SHOULD TAKE PLACE BEFORE DISTRICT JUDGE ...........

THE PRELIMINARY HEARING WILL TAKE PLACE ON 5 OCT 2007 AT ............

THE PRELIMINARY HEARING IS REQUIRED BECAUSE THE COURT WISHES TO ASSESS AND LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF DISCLOSURE THAT MAY BE REQUIRD TO DETERMINE THE ISSUES

THE PARTIES SHOULD NOT BRING WITNESSES TO THE HEARING

IF TH CLAIMANT FAILS TO ATTEND WITHOUT PROPER EXLANATION THE COURT MAY STRIKE OUT THE CLAIM

IF THE DEFENDANT FAILS E.T.C

BECAUSE THIS ORDER IS MADE WITHOUT CONSIDERING REPRESENTATIONS FROM PARTIES, THE PARTIES HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE THE ORDER SET ASIDE,VARIED OR STAYED.A PARTY WISHING TO MAKE AN APPLICATION MUST SEND OR DELIVER THE APPLICATION TO THE COURT ( TOGETHER WITH APPROPRIATE FEE ) WITHIN 7 DAYS OF SERVICE OF THIS ORDER.

What do i do with my court bundle? do i send it to the court.

What happens at this preliminary hearing? do i have to convince the judge that i have a case. HELP

Hi there gizzard,

doesn't sound like anything too bad , it just means both parties must follow what has been said , vice-versa but as to what to take I suggest you post on one of the Mods sites or a Helper and refer then back to your question, hope you get it sorted,:wink:

Hi gizzard,

suggest you post your query on a mod's site or Helper, regarding what to take to the prelim but it honestly does not sound like a bad thing in my view , hope you get it sorted mate I am at court on August 21st for my claim have not received their bundle yet they have til 10th August to send me their bundle then it is the case on August 21st YB v Me, have included in my evidence that all charges were taken unlawfully from my benefits as this is totally ignoring the said legislation.

thanks for the encouragement and advice junkimunki,dont think i'll get to the prelim heard from the bank today saying thier asking for a stay until the test case has been sorted. you'll probabley think im thicker than lobby but wots a mods site and helper

HI GIZZARD ! BANK FODDER AND DAVE ARE THE ADMINISTRATORS FOR THE SITE

A Mod = a Moderator , such as "alanfromderby", zootscoot , Caro , etc : are a Source of information on nearly everything there is to know about the banks and charges , the Site helpers are such people as , castlbest, lateralus, Bigmac versus, etc; and are here to help you in times of need if you cannot raise a moderator , different helpers on different threads , but if you look under my name to the left of the screen, underneath where it says Basic account customer, same as your own it will either say "ADMINISTRATOR" , "MODERATOR" , theses are people who are in the know but a Site Helper is also a valuable source of information and what they do not know will advise who to contact or where to go for the info you need . You can always send them a pm to a Moderator if it is really urgent but dont forget they have thousands of members upon here and have to divide their knowledge and time as best they can so if it is just a question in general try a Site helper first as these prove to be worth their weight in GOLD as well,sorry to other mods and site helpers I know you are all out there but could not list you all even though you are ALL WORTH A MENTION AND WORTH YOUR WEIGHT IN GOLD. GIZZMO you may of course click my scales next to the green dot if this info has helped you in any way .

• Haha 1

Gizzmo,

I have a thread going in the yorkshire bank forums , "Junkimunki V Yorkshire bank", Court Case August 21st 2007 still going ahead as stated take a read if you like there might be a little info on there to put your mind at rest, also got a thread in the HSBC forum "Junkimunki time to reclaim", have posted my experience so far upon this thread as well, regarding charges taken from my benefits .