Kopstar now annoyed with A&L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, it's been years since i paid any bank charges, but, after a settled claim against NW & pending Vs Barclays I managed to go overdrawn with A&L in April. They took £20 as a paid item charge in April, because that (the paid item charge) took me overdrawn for 5 days they charged me £25 on day 1 & £25 on day 5 in May, the charges for this then cost me another £25 on day 1 & £25 on day 5 in June....................... This stems from a "debt" of less than £10.......... can you imagine the interest rate, so far a "debt" of less than ten quid has cost me £120......................speechless, will try the FOS on this one for a change.

Andrew

Hi Andrew.

Please keep us up to date with your progress.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 2 weeks later...

Sent my complaint today to the FSA, £350 charges since May, requested repayment on several occasions, been offered part payment for our joint acct but nowt on my sole one.

We will await the outcome.

Andrew

• 1 year later...

Any one know where we currently stand on these issues, people have grown old waiting for the FSA to sort this out, some will have died, i hope their ghosts come back to haunt the bastar*s, the world has moved on, banks have been revealed as money grabbing (doh) profiteering (double doh) rip off merchants & because their profits have fallen, guess who's gonna pay, YOU (& me if we dont keep squeaky clean & beat them at their own game)