is this an enforceble agreement?

midge61
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry I'm not clear, did you actually send them a CCA request or just a SAR?

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi rory

I sent a SAr on 26th June they cashed the check and applied it to my loan account then sent me a statement of account, just shows payments made. They note with it says please find enclosed a copy of charges applied to your account as requested.

I have sent a cca which was signed for on the 9/7/2007.

They have also sent a default notice. I have until 2072007 to pay 2 mths payments.

I have had a complaint lodged with them since April about an extra payment taken from my debit card and not applied to my account but they have to date refused to address this and refuse to supply their complaints procedure.

I have had a complaint lodged with them since April about an extra payment taken from my debit card and not applied to my account but they have to date refused to address this and refuse to supply their complaints procedure.

Have you tried Trading Standards?

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi rory

I contacted TS this morning and this was the reply

Dear midge,

I am sorry to hear about your problems, unfortunately this service is unable to assist as we do not provide any money advice service.

However I would suggest that you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau who may be able to refer you to their money advice service. You can find out where your nearest one is by entering the CABx website on www.citizensadvice.org.uk . I would also suggest you have a look at the following website www.nationaldebtline.co.uk.

As an aside, all agencies would suggest you do not stop any current payments until you have taken professional advice. I do hope this information will help you to sort this problem out as soon as possible.

Lynda King

Lead Officer Promotion and Education

In my e-mail to them I detailed it all including the £10 for the sar being applied to the account.

They are not interested.

HI

Well I have done a letter to BF saying that I can pay on the 25th but not before. Hope this stops them.

Have to wait for the info from the sar and they have 8 days left on the cca.

Don't really know what else to do.