14 DAYS,since judgement and....

johans
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As tempting as it sounds....... I would stick to the Warrant Of Execution :D ( I wish the title still evoked the medieval practice that it implies!)

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

the best yet,

a ms. fletcher claims that they neither had any knowledge of the hearing date or subsequent notice of judgement! amazing really considering they fought me all the way , responding to every other part of the process,each time at the 11th hour of course!

now the brass necked b*tch has told me to fax the judgement over to her and all being well, i will still have to wait at least 7 days for the sum to "clear", in the account!:(

they have deducted a further £180 in the last 6 months from the, " frozen", account, since the claim was submitted,all unauthorised overdraft charges! ( yes, they called in the £1750 overdraft shortly after the claim started ) but she is not willing to consider a refund. talk about abuse of the court process!:evil:

i have asked why, considering the 14 days since judgement have lapsed, they cannot process an imediate payment, thus saving further costs, ie execution warrant but she is simply not interested!

anyone having doubts about going all the way, should stick with it , as if my experience is anything to go by, they are becoming more hard nosed about it!

if the money is`nt in by monday, i will request a warrant from the court!

bump...btw..:p

OOOh, another person going for a warrant of execution! It is starting to get interesting:-D

Did you file via MCOL or paper N1? i am curious as it seems to be paper N1's that they are unaware off.

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Reka [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/93120-reka-abbey-court.html[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [URL]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/101308-t-cs-nov-1998-a.html[/URL] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4]Abbey *WON IN COURT* £2775[/SIZE][SIZE=1](awaiting payment) [/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Tahoma]Warrant of Execution filed 22/06/07[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma]***Warrant Issued 22nd June 2007***[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=red]PAID IN FULL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcAaoRr8H5c[/URL]