Should I send a letter to the bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Can anyone help me?

I've just files my MCOL online, I am sending my shedule of charges to the court, but do I need to send a letter to the bank (A&L)?

Also does the court automatically claim the court cost back for me?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Did you send them a Pre-Lim letter? If you did, did you include a schedule of charges? If you have done this, then no need to send the bank anything. If you have just jumped straight in by filing on-line prior to asking the bank for your money back, then I think some one more knowledgeable on these matters will post a comment.

Hi - is this your first post in A&L?

you need to read FAQ and step by step instructions and let us know if you have gone through all the correct proceedures.

When I filed by MCOL I sent a copy of the schedule to the court and the A&L address in Leicester - you will find registered address in info above. Then I sent another copy to Wragges solicitor when they filed a defence.

jansus:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

My case has just been transferred to Aylesbury- AQ dispensed with - no date yet

Jansus:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE