BOS not responded

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Sent LBA to BOS and they had till today to respond - NO REPLY.

Should I call them or just carry on to the next stage of court action ?

Am in ill health and awaiting surgery and on incapacity benefit. Really worried about losing more money. Am however determined to see this through. Thanks for listening.:o

• Haha 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to BOS on phone (Dunfermline) and they deny receipt of my LBA. The guy however said that he would escalate my complaint and I should fax the dept my letter. Would this be a wise thing to do ???????

I feel like I am hashing up on this !!!!!!:o

Sorry to be such a pain - just spoke to BOS to see if they had received my fax (see my note above this one). They have received it and said they have till the 9th August to respond. This was my LBA and am now confused as to start court claim now or wait till 9th August ( FOS rules ) or response from them which ever comes first.

but that works out 46 days think there trying stalling tatics did you fax the origal lba or write a new one with todays date

Excellent question, Tilly!

Vivaman: what country do you live in?

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Good!

Then the countdown begins from THAT date!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

I live in Essex

OK - just in case you were living in Scotland (different legal procedure here!).

Since when was Essex a "country"? You lot got devolution, too?

jumping0002.gif

Sorry Dusary - think my brain is scrambled:o

rolleye0007.gif

Hi

I have given the BOS till Monday as this is when the 14 days is up. They have received the LBA. Due to my incapacity benefit it is going to be a tight one to pay court charges. I do remember seeing somewhere that there is a link to fees for those on some benefits but cannot find it on the site. Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Also, what are the chances of winning anything if I use the Financial Ombudsman - any experiences from anyone so far. If the FO rules in the banks favour can I still take it to court ?????

Thanks for listening:)