Young v Barclaycard

Bev77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There is a spreadsheet in there somewhere for Credit Cards - it's in the same download section of the templates library, just a bit further down.

I suppose in your PreLim, you could ask for this charge to be explained, and add it in when you find out - but I wouldn't risk somethign you don't know until you are sure - not the way the bamks are oplaying lately!

Peter

• Haha 1

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

I think that is the cost of them setting you up on a repayment plan and/or passing you over to a DCA, and the second is the total balance left to pay, including that charge.

Would that make sense to your account?

Also, if they have done that, have you considered using the loaded weapon that is a CCA request.

I'm not one to drop what I owe, but when they start getting petty and messy with me, then I find it har not to play hard ball back.

I am currently waiting for my CCA to arrive, and if it doesn't, then all hell will break loose!

Peter

ps - thanks for the tinkle!

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

sounds like it was passed and passed back then...

...and this has been a common thing with BCard when they don't have a CCA agreement. Mine was with a DCA and passed back after I CCAd them.

could be worth a try again - after all it's only a quid! - and they seem to know something is up if they have had the debt passed back?

Peter

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!