dissonantdreams vs HSBC - they've made me an offer

dissonantdreams
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

Thanks as ever for your help, all done, got everything sent in time. I couldn't call the court yesterday to check delivery, but I have checked the Royal Mail website and it was delivered (posted it next day delivery, and same to DG). I'll call Monday to confirm that DG's documents haven't arrived, and then I'll send my next letter; then I guess I've just got to sit back and wait for something to happen!

One other thing - how much do you reckon it'd cost to get a 200-page document printed twice and bound, double-sided? Not £60, anyway! But that's how much I was charged at my local printers. And to post the two documents cost £15. I remember reading something on here a while ago saying I could claim this back as expenses; is that the case? Hope so! :o

Letter from the court today - they have ordered a stay until September 2008. I knew to expect this but I am still gutted, I stayed up until 5am two nights in a row last week preparing my bundle, cost me a fortune to print and send it, and my £80 court fee... my only income is state benefits, I'm long-term sick and can't work, and I NEED this money. I had to borrow the court fee from my mum and now I can't even pay her that back for a year... unless I get the stay removed which doesn't seem likely.

Sorry to be so pessimistic but I'm really disappointed about this, I'll probably be firing on all cylinders again in the morning...

sorry to hear that it has been stayed for a year......... ( i think that is unreasonable) as freaky says read the links in his siggy and that will tell you how to apply to have it set aside.....

remember there are loads of us here who will help all they can........age:)

rockin all over the world

Hi guys

Thanks for the help. I've read through those links and I'm ready to put everything together and apply to have the stay lifted. One question though - is the £35 fee refundable upon winning the case? The thought of throwing £35 into thin air to prove I'm under hardship seems quite ridiculous... ;)