CBuk3625 versus HSBC

cbuk3625
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're very welcome. If you need anything else, just shout.

Once you have done your bundle, could you post up here the contents page so that we can see that you have everything. that way we can advise accordingly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

arrrrrrrgh,

only yesterday I came across castlebest thread and now I can't find it. Could have something to do with overloaded brain or just stupidity. Any ideas? I've not come across a letter that is suitable for my situation i.e. DG applying for a stay but the court not responding in favour of them so far. Lateralus suggested that castlebest may have a letter. I thought he was on the HSBC thread? Any ideas?

Rosè please and sparkling. (I think that I have now cracked it doing those accents on letters).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

If everybody keeps their fingers crossed for me (as it has just dawned on me that this COULD be over one way or another in 3 weeks) and it goes my way there will be champus flowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never mind the wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the things that I'm going to put in my court bundle have I missed anything out?

1. Statement of Evidence

2.Correspondance

3.Receipts for the MCOL and the court costs so far

4.Terms and conditions from 1996 which is roughly when the account was opened

5.the statement sheets with charges on them

6.relevant caselaw to penalty charges - as printed out on here(40 odd pages)

7. Printout of the early day motion - 1 Sheet

8. OFT's printout (5 arpil 2006)

9. Prinouts of completed HSBC cases 3 sheets) was thinking of including all banks but thought it may have been overkill. Incedentely this is also going to be submitted with my letter of objection to the application of stay - any suggestions on that?

10.BBC prinout about the Money Programme Bank commission

11. media release from australia

12.transcript of the Peter McNamara interview

And that is that. I've come to realise that I should have this in the post by Monday at the latest to comply with the directions of the court. As i'll drop it off in person at the court thats not a problem, but should I send the copy due for DG by recorded delivery?

Last minute nerves and adrenaline are starting to kick in. that on top of applying for jobs aswell.....never a dull moment!

Cx

don' forget to send a letter with it detailing your claim ref no,sort code and account number. Here is a copy of what I put in mine. Bear in mind that I wasn't actually asked for a bundle, but did one anyway:-

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

11th July 2007

Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- v - HSBC

account no:xxxxxxxx

claim no: xxxxxxxxx, Filing date:xx.xx.07

I refer to our preliminary hearing in this matter which is scheduled for the xx.xx.2007 at xxxxxxxxxxxxx County Court.

Although this matter is listed for further directions and preliminary hearing and papers have not been requested at this stage, I am enclosing with this letter the papers that I will be presenting and evidence that I will be calling upon at this and any future hearing.

With kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

I am presuming that the relevant case law stuff you have in your bundle includes the following:-

UTCCR 1999

UCTA 1977

SOGA 1982

I shall go back to my document and get rid of the little red faces!!!

only kidding.

Right, it contains the following

relevant case law to penalty charges

dunlop

the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 (UTCCR?)

Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 (UCTA)

Supply Of Goods And services 1982 (SOGA)

I've included it as it is and not amended it at all.

Cx