Today Is The day

hillsymcmlxxvi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys & Girls

Today is deadline day, at midnight tonight I win my case by default, I will phone MCOL first thing tomorrow morning to see if they have received any paperwork from Eversheds LLP (Cos I certainly havent received anything from the court or the solicitors), so I will use the automated process on MCOL and see what happens, wish me luck!!!!:-)

Dont count your chickens just yet.

The banks are well known for putting in a defence at the very last minute and the Courts have, in the past, even given them an additional day over and above the 28 that they are allowed.

So I would wait another couple of days and then if nothing is received give the Court a ring to see what has happened.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Guys & Girls

Today is deadline day, at midnight tonight I win my case by default, I will phone MCOL first thing tomorrow morning to see if they have received any paperwork from Eversheds LLP (Cos I certainly havent received anything from the court or the solicitors), so I will use the automated process on MCOL and see what happens, wish me luck!!!!:-)

Nationwide have reached the 14 days from the date of issue to aknowledge or file a defence. I have heard nothing so first thing this morning I have requested judgement by default. If it so happens that they have put in a defence at the last minute then they only have another 14 days anyway.

I don't see the point in waiting

Nationwide have reached the 14 days from the date of issue to aknowledge or file a defence. I have heard nothing so first thing this morning I have requested judgement by default. If it so happens that they have put in a defence at the last minute then they only have another 14 days anyway.

I don't see the point in waiting

U may like to follow the progress of DISCO-DOLLY...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/97774-disco_dolly-nationwide-help-court.html

...It appears that U will be shortly following her footsteps cos of your impetuosity?!

Hello hillsymcmlxxvi!

Ive just checked MCOL, and now they have filed a defence, somebody help, i dont know what to do anymore!!!!!!
U don't have to do anything until the Court sends U a copy of Nationwide's Defence + also an Allocation Questionaire.

The following link will help guide U in the Court process...

The defendant disputes all or part of my claim

Hey Hillsy, be a little more patient. Quite a few have had defence lodged at the last minute, mine & a couple of others were the very end of May. Some jumped up & down, in the past some have not followed advice & tried to get a judgement by default too early (which only delays the process, quite the reverse of what they were trying to achieve) & others waited, most have been paid though.

You will get your money back if you plan to end up in court, so do it & pass the time productively.

The two weeks since the NW filed defence have been taxing, but when I took my £30 out tonight (having been returned this afternoon) & bought my darling wife a bottle of Bollinger I had the biggest smile on my face for ages.

Thanks

Will keep U updated ref Barclays & am going to try RBS from 6+ years, wish me luck.

In may case with Nationwide, they filed a defence one week and then within 14 days they paid my claim in full.

So hang on in there for a wee bit longer

PPMAN159

It is all one big waiting game.

While you are waiting, make sure that you have all of your paperwork in order just in case.

PPMAN159