2nd Claim with Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In September last year I won my claim with the Halifax (after they settled out of court), but then in December I received another charge which took me over my overdraft. This resulted in me being charged again and again. In the end they took £213.00 in December because 1 of their charged took me overdrawn. I decided to do a 2nd claim with the Halifax for the £213.00. After sending the LBA I received a letter saying "I note you have previously accepted a payment in full and final settlement of your complaint regarding bank charges on your account. At that time we advised you that any future charges would stand, therefore I am unable to agree to your request for a further refund".

Can I now continue to take them to court for my 2nd claim or have I hit a brick wall because they stated in my first claim that any future claims would stand?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

:???:

i got a standard letter after the prelim then they paid in full after my lba the 2nd time

just had the standard letter from the 3rd prelim so lba goes out next week!

Halifax

Settled in Full

Cap One

Settled in Full

Citi Card

Settled in Full

You dont need to send another lba. Keep to your times again on this claim.;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

The 14th will be ok.

You only have to give them 14 days.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .