Manicblonde V Hsbc

manicblonde
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Manic got my letter this morning........

TAKE NOTICE that the APPLICATION TO SET ASIDE AN ORDER willtake place on 10 October 2007 at 12.00 PM

at xxxxxx County Court

when you shoudl attend.

20 MINUTES has been allowed for the APPLICATION TO SET ASIDE AN ORDER

Please Note This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different Court.............

hell I though 8 weeks was a long while, but the 14th Nov.........thatis extracting the michael a bit.......

rockin all over the world

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine may have arrived too! I think the letter about the 14th was something to do with the stay on my other matter as I had not received the court order for that. It said the hearing for the 14th November 2007 has been vacated. I know nothing about a hearing on the 14/11!!!

Just had a good read of the letter rec from FOS. I am writing to OFT. I am not happy about this and I am writing to them asking them (when I have finished reading up) why no restrictions were placed on the banks activities during the period of the test case!:mad:

UPDATE FOR ALL CARDIFF CC CLAIMANTS

Rang listings today to find out whats happening with the letters to request lifting of stays as nothing received from Court.

They have received mine and others but are waiting for ALL the claimants to apply for stays BEFORE sending them to the judge for him to consider!!

So, Can anyone listed for Cardiff that has received the nice letter from the Court telling them that Judge Hickenbottom has decided to STAY our cases get off their buts and get their letters requesting lifting of the stays into the Court PRONTO!!!

I have written to the court manager today( as I am sick of the 5-10 calls I am getting from HSBC since the OFT announcement relating to my overdraft made up of their BL**DY UNFAIR CHARGES! Funny how I did not receive a call from them during the whole process until the OFT decided to launch test case) in the hope that she can shift these along! May I suggest anyone else waiting to hear from the courts do the same!

Dear Court Manager,

Having telephoned Cardiff County Court today enquiring with regards my Stay hearing request was informed of the following…They have received mine and others but are waiting for ALL the claimants to apply for stays BEFORE sending them to the judge for him to consider!!

I refer to the overriding objective rule 1.1, 1, 2 a,b,c,d,e, and 1.4 1 and 2 parts a through to l

My action was brought as an individual and not a class and should be treated as such, that is why you charged me a fee as an individual..

The Courts must treat both parties equally and this I feel is not happening in my case.

I have a right to a fair and speedy conclusion and this is not happening. Might be worth mention article 6 here………….

This is just a rough draft to help your thinking process………..lol

I can't believe this!! Am I reading this right - unless everyone of the 700+ claimants ask for their stay to be set aside we are not even having a hearing??

The blanket directions hearing of 700+ was one thing, the blanket stay was another - this is unacceptable unbelievable and unjust!

Does not look very positive if you take a look at the quote from Judge Hickenbottom (HE NEEDS A KICK UP THE HICKENBOTTOM!) ha ha!!:)

I have sent a letter to HSBC as I am being harrassed by them to pay off the overdraft on my dormant account made up purely of bank charges! I have written a lovley letter to Miss Daniels detailing every pitfall made by them and their solicitors and pointing out that alhough the test case is going ahead the Judge may well award in my favour ands lift the stay due to their abuse of process (Bluff Bluff) and also told them I will be contacting the national press with my full story if they don't settle before the court date!

I'll let you know their response (or not as the case may be)!

Well done manic and i totally concur with freakies comments...............you have made the decission for me, as my hearing is a month a month before yours if it is not set aside I will also go to the press... who knows maybe even before it:):D

keep up the good work and the fighting spirit............... have you thought of changing your telephone number??? bt if thats who you are with will do it for free..........they also will give you a free 30 day trial period of a number where you can block up to 10 telephone numbers..............

heres another thought manic as I know how much you like the OFT maybe drop them a line:) carry onthe good work

STILL NO RESPONSE FROM ANYBODY! Additional letters sent to OFT, OFS, HSBC 6/9/07.

One good thing is that I have not heard anything more from HSBC about the overdraft since my letter! No telephone calls either! Maybe they know they are in the wrong.