Big Ninja v Lloyds TSB

Big Ninja J
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well got two letters from SC&M today - opened the first to read that they were intending to defend my claim at court. I then opened the second to find that they were offering me an unconditional offer of all my money claimed plus 8% interest which I actually did not ask for.

So I will be replying to them on Monday accepting just under £1500.

Am surprised that they have offered so soon - have not even had to submit a bundle.

Will let you know when I get the money into my account and will not hold my breath until its received.

Waiting with anticipation

J :)

• 2 weeks later...

Further developments - Lloyds did the usual thing and offered a conditional settlement - which I rejected by letter. I now have a letter from them saying that I did not reply and they are settling on their original terms. They have already paid the money into my account. I intend to send a further letter with a copy of my original rejection letter attached stating that whilst I accept the money I do not accept the terms.

Is this wise or should I just cut and run. The settlement will have me out of my overdraft and I do not intend to use one again (in theory anyway).

I also have a response from the court - finally - stating that the judge has ordered a stay until 31st August for parties to attempt settlement.

Any thoughts greatfully appreciated

J

Hi

It's up to you, if you are OK with the conditions then leave it. Don't forget to inform the Court that they have settled, there is a letter in the link below if you need it, the link does work:

Error

Well done again.:)

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)