conalot v yorkshire bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I did the same as you to keep updated on others were dealing with an the bundle put me in a spin but I just saved to file all the stuff i found and printed out the bundle of here before hand so i felt id made a start on it then i was surprised how quickly it all fell into place dont worry you'll be fine and you are nearly there to thanks for you good wishes an ill keep an eye on your thread see how your doing

thanks claire:cool:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, just interested reading your thread, I too am from M'bro and had very similar directions from the judge ( see my thread , its in the WON section) I left it as late as possible to send in my bundle, as it happens, a cheque arrived the day before it was due just as I was about to leave for the post office, so you too could be VERY close to your cheque.

Good Luck

Yo- jimmy:)

thanks yo-jimmy i really hope so checked your thread out cheers gives me a lift to know us teesiders are kicking butt to there appears to be a few of us on here at boro court on the same day a back to back session im handing my court copy in person tomorrow bang on deadline day so lets see what happens fingers crossed

And the first thing ill be doing when my cash arrives is a donation to this site i wouldnt of got as far as i have without it so a BIG THANK YOU to all involved

jeanette:D

Hope you feel better now you have finished and posted your bundle. I am due in court a week on Friday but still not heard anything from YB. I have todday faxed non compliance letter to Ms K Ross so now just waiting. Hope we will both hear something soon.

you were right i feel alot better now thanks I can chill a bit now. Lets hope you here something as it appears it is a friday or saturday that the cheques appear so fingers crossed you will be posting success at the weekend cheers ill drink a pre win toast for us lol hic!

just an update court copy is handed in now to got a reciept of the clerk just incase. So here goes just sit back now an wait for YB thanks everyone for your good luck messages

jeanette

In some ways Jeanette I hope you do get into court and show those YB yobs how badly penalty charges can affect folks in a variety of ways, but knowing the pain youve had and gone through to get this far I wish you an easy one and they beg you to take the cash off them.:D

"I am more than prepared to repay any money I have borrowed, IF they are prepared to refund any money THEIR agreement doesnt allow them to charge me." Tamadus

Thanks couldnt put it better myself :D

thanks paul, but the sad part is my story isnt unusual there are so many that are just the same as mine an yeh in a way id like to tell the court exactly what YB are but just getting my money back plus interest of course will be fabulous and see all others get theirs back and finally see banks forced to change the way they pray on the public with their unreasonable profiteering penalty charges. VIVA THE REVOLUTION!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

just an update havnt had a sniff of responce from YB an anything even close to a bundle from them the deadline is well past now so i think a letter of non complience is due to be sent this week an see if i can remind Miss Ross that im not going to go away!!!court date is the 7th sept so im not to worried yet about it but it is there in my mind

jeanette hope your not worrying too much cos i am in the exact same boat as you, ive heard nothing from them yet and i too need to send the letter of non compliance but i havnt got round too it, i supose they are not too bothered about deadlines as they seem to be settling out of court right at the last minute anyway, the longer they keep us dangling they hope we will give up ! but we wont !

keep me posted jeanette :)

im not worrying to much ta but the fact that yosemite acctually had to go to court did rattle me a bit gonna do non complience letter after i get rid of kids to my parents then i can concentrate on wot im doing the little darlings are of for the summer hols now lucky me!!!

well guys just an update havnt been on the site much lately thought id chill a bit after the bundle but thanks to those who gotin touch to tell me about the threat of a stay on all claims till after the test case i was a bit rattled by this but after reading up on here im feeling ok an am going on holiday in 2 weeks so will leave any stress till then enjoy your holiday mandy well deserved we will return fresh and be ready for them lass

still havnt heard a thing from YB at all but am not shocked by this

jeanette

Hey you too Jeanette, we are both very deserving, fingers crossed that it all goes well, will try and catch up when the hols are over and I have my pre-court nerves, by the way I haven't heard a thing either, blow me down with a feather eh!!!! Enjoy your holiday too.

Mandyx

Reclaiming £2200 from Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07

hi folks havnt posted for a while but i have been logging on an keeping updated on all of your threads just after the maddness of the bundle needed to refresh an chill a bit hadnt forgotten my fellow YB victims an i got the same letter of YB this morning about them applying for a stay!!!!! as it seems have many others (the office junior has had a break from making coffee and has gon up to licking envelopes for the day hahaha) my date is sept 7th an this letter is the only thing ive had from them no sign of any thing like a bundle???? so Im not bothered by this desperate attempt to put of paying me my money at all. To me i have won by default as they havnt complied with the court dirrections on handing in to courts an myself their bundle by the date set by the court that was early july which was before the test case was deciided on anyway one word springs to mind an that is DEFAULT DEFAULT DEFAULT haha so am i bovvered no bring it on YB im here an ready for ya,

am going on my hols next week 2 weeks of sun in cyprus with my family going to a wedding so ill have a pre celebration drink or 2 or 10 for you all (just practising of course) an ill be back an ready for the final round with them. hotel has internet in my room so i will be looking in not alot mind so bye for now to everybody an good luck an good wishes to you all:cool: :cool::D

• 2 weeks later...

B*****DS

the courts have lodged a stay on my claim

2 weeks before i am meant to appear, all this hard work ive put in from january now seems a bloody wast of time

is there any way i can get this lifted via a letter of any sort

any help i would greatly appreciate

Hi there,

I too am up in Teesside Court on the 11th October, havn't had a stay yet , I sent a letter to the judge last week objecting to a stay being put on my case but don't know if it will do any good.

I am looking for some T & C's, do you know where I can get any?

My bundle has to be in by next Fri 31st, feeling over whelmed by the prospect at the moment.

Good Luck , let me know how you get on, xx;)

hey folks just got back to uk at 4am this morning am a bit jet lagged etc openened post got a stay letter from courts an my case is on 7th am not impressed by it at all but am not gonna give up am just checking mail now but head is a bit battered so will have to sort myself out with some kip first.. an have missed my fix of this ill tell you you have all been in my thought of how you all were doing but it was great to be sat under a palm tree an having a dip in the med in temps of 38 to 47 degrees lol an gizzard2k the wedding i went to was at the annabelle an fantastic i saw the hotel you are going to an looked great you will have a great time very family friendly cant say enough on how much we enjoyed holiday of a life time exeptionally nice people would defo go again

right guys i need help have returned from hols to letter from court telling me that tey have put a stay on my case due to be heard on the 7th sept an i have till 4th for any applications to have it removed an im very jt lagged and very short on time so my head is mashed an dont have time to mess about i dont have a clue what to do here an dont have enough time to read up all the threads to catch up so please can any one help me on what to do i cant fall now at the last minute an wait till a month after final judgement or 31st october 2008 as this letter says so please guys i really need some help thanks in advance

jeanette

Hope this helps you Conalot , Sorry gal did try and copy and paste the letter you want but it wont let me do it so if you go to the templates library it is there RE: Application for removal of a stay put together by Gary H. I am applying to get my [2] sons claims removed from a stay, as they have both been stayed until after the test case, which is not fair as if the banks had not been putting unfair obstacles in the way of all claims so far then my sons claims would have been finalised by now, and as they have had to pay hard earnt money out to reclaim what should be rightfully theirs , I see this as another unfair obstacle placed in the way of reclaiming what should never have been taken in the first place.

I myself have been granted a judgement by default and have also written to the Court and attached the letter to the judgement request for a wasted costs order for £376, to be granted in view of the Time, stress, manual intervention, complete waste of time and effort involved by the Judgement Order which involved myself copying filing and indexing 3 separate files bound and indexed and posted to the court, to the bank and one for myself each bundle consisting of 300 pages approximately which is around 900 pages of information which I need not have done as the banks clearly had no intention of complying with the Judges order, I am now awaiting the outcome of that letter to see if it was granted which would mean a final; amount of £4,136 wanted from the YB, and am just about to send them another letter as I requested a 2nd lot of statements from 1995 - 2001 inclusive, as the charges taken from my account during the above period was all taken out of benefit account, and as I was not aware that this legislation was in place I had no reason to suspect that the YB in their fiduciary posititon would or could be allowed to do anything illegal, but how wrong was I.

I stated the exceptions to the limitations act regarding the period beyond 6 years , they have cashed my cheque above 80 days ago but have not issued any statements yet so therefore 40 day deadline has been ignored .

If you are on benefits then make sure you state that it is a hardship case as these cases have still got to go ahead according to the FSA and the Ombudsman, if you are on benefits make sure you use the wording hardship case. PS, you can click me scales if I have helped .

hope you get sorted

Junkimunki shelley xx

• Haha 2

cheers again my friend am sick as hell about it an yet again im paying out £65 dunno where im going to get it have just got back from hol that broke bank an both kids are back at scholl this week uniforms dinner money etc as i dont get benifits i have to pay my oldest girl starts secondry school so has loads to get i might work but am only just keeping afloat so have know idea where ill get it from to get this close an get it snatched away after all the work ive put in is heartbreaking an its my cash how wrong is that i feel so angry an cheeted but i am not giving up even if i have to sell my soul on ebay(or one of kids) have tipped your scales an seeing you had posted on my thread gave me a lift i feel like we have become like family now on here thanks again an i to am rooting for you

im still standing an fighting jeanettexx

Hi Jeanette,

Glad that I was of some help to you , hope you enjoyed the holiday, sorry it broke the bank though.

I am hoping to come on the site a lot more now the children are back at school, as my 6 year old Grandaughter has literally spent 5 out of the six weeks at my house am ready for a rest now as she has kept me and her dadda on our toes for the whole 5 weeks.

My grandaughters name is "Kymeesha" , I call her MiMi for short and as we live out in the country, and have a bigger garden than she has she seems to spend all her time down ere.

We have permission off Derbyshire county council to mow and maintain quite a large bit of land that used to be a railway line , it starts as soon as we open the back gate, I was granted permission to use this land when my children were small, but now they have all grown up with the youngest lad being 22 , and still my baby [lol lol ] we still continue to maintain it , we came across a 50 cc QUAD bike and mimi loves to go on the field as I call it with the quad and all the family .

It is really quite useful as we got one of them big splash pools this summer and have kept it up all summer with a gazebo over it we just put the heater on to take the chill off and she has been in the pool everyday with her dadda who she calls her PLAYMATE !!!.

We have been having Bar-b-q's nearly every weekend, with people chipping in for the food and drink, and have really enjoyed it, I would have liked to take her on holiday for a week with me and her dadda but as we are only on benefits, and half of them are being taken unlawfully as you know so could not afford it, but I have promised her that we will definately take her next year for a week, she can't wait to go on a plane.

Half the money that I am getting from the YB, has already been allocated for a complete new roof on the house as it is desperate for one and it will be money well spent.

We did buy her a 12ft Trampoline out the ADMAG that was really cheap and well worth the money we paid , I cannot go on though as I have Arthiritis in my joints, and it effects my mobility, but I still enjoy myself as much as I can, Mimi takes me on the back of the Quad and thinks it is brilliant when I tell her to slow down she just giggles even more.

Where abouts in the country are you situated, I am in the Derbyshire area, have been here for 24 years now love the tranquility of the village.

Still have 2 lads at home , they have both moved out with girlfriends but have come back again as both relationships did not work out.

The youngest lad has now said he is gonna get a place of his own rented like his sister and get one of his friends to move in with him and split the cost, he wants to move to the Ilkeston area as that is where all his friends and both his sisters live, but they all congregate at mum and dads over the weekend for family fun.

Any way I will stop boring you now [lol lol ] , I did read what you put about breaking the bank on your holiday, and the expense involved in the childrens schooling ,uniforms , bags , shoes, pens, dinnermoney , etc etc..

and think it might be a good idea to stipulate the cost involved in kitting your children out for the return to school. I would also mention that you went on holiday with the idea that the money the bank owed you would have paid for the holiday and enabled you to get everything needed for their return to school. It is ONLY because of the "Unfair Obstacles" that have been placed in your way by the YB, that your claim has not been settled , had the YB been made to comply with Orders made by the courts, instead of dillydallying at everystep then your claim would have been finalised months ago.

I would explain to the court that because of the "Test Case" and the waiver agreed by the FSA and FOS the banks have once again been allowed toplace an "Unfair Obstacle" in your way which will prolong your claim until at least March 08 after the outcome of the test case. This could still then be appealed , which again could take months, but during this time the banks are still being allowed to apply the penalty charges on your account, and that by letting them go ahead with this action, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE BEING MADE TO SUFFER ONCE AGAIN.

The FSA have agreed to the Waiver subject to Conditions that protect your rights, and have stated that all banks and building societies WILL HAVE TO conduct a filtering process to ensure that cases of GENUINE HARDSHIP, are still dealt with during the waiver period, and that these cases if not dealt with satisfactorily would still be entitled to complain to the Ombudsman for their intervention.

I would also include any outstanding bills you have and any that you are accruing or falling behind with . Try and give a rough draft of your incoming and outgoing expenditures as this could go a long way in showing that you are only just managing to live, and that by taking away your rights to have this matter dealt with accordingly, this is going to have a catastrophic effect on your finances which will cause you and your family even more hardship than you are already sufffering.

If the Courts were to grant you the application to remove the stay and go ahead with your claim, this would enable you to clear and settle the outstanding bills that have been creeping upon you, and would mean a significant change for the better in your standard of living.

** This is only my thoughts , there is no definition to what "Hardship " means, but clearly if you are only just managing to keep your head above water, and have some bills and debts that are slowly falling into arrears then this should be classed as Hardship.

Junkimunki [ shelley]:)

Hi again Jeanette !!!!

Forgot to mention that I noticed from your earlier postings that the YB had defaulted on the Court Order, what date was the deadline for the YB to comply with the order and what did the order state.

You can PM with the details if you like and I will get back to you when I have read them, and which court have you made your claim in.

Junkimunki xx ;) ;)