style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi judge Dredd just picked up your message. I will post details tomorrow can't lay my hands on them at the moment. Cheques paid in now and just waiting for them to clear, next weekend should be a good won. If a moderator is reading can you change my title to won please

Hi Canogratulations on your win. I am in the same position as Judge. Yorkshire Bank also put a Scotland address on mine and didnt get the acknowledgement in until 4 days after the deadline. I have to try and claim back my fee. They are so slippery, how can they get away with it surely the courts must realise they are doing this on purpose

Hi it was when I got judgement and they still refused to pay that got my back up. My legal advisor (partner) rang up my branch and spoke to the manager and informed her that if they didn't pay up we had ITV on 24 hour standby to film the baliffs going in to the branch and seizing goods. With this she suddendly gave us the legal dept number-the one she couldn't give us before. Nicola Caldwell 0141 2423 3719. My legal advisor told her the same thing. Within an hour they had contacted MCOL put a stop on my judgement and as if by magic they had proof they had acknowledged. Again my partner contacted them and said not good enough we were sending ITV in. Their independant solicitor (not in house) then rang and asked my partner was he a qualified solicitor he said he had never claimed he was he was my advisor. He also stressed we knew this was common practice with Yb and we were compiling a letter to the court as they always have judgements set aside. Later that day Nicola rang back to say she was checking the statements to see if the charges were correct. Less than a week later we had the cheques. I am not saying the route we took was the corrct one but it worked for us and if nothing else I beleive it showed the bank we weren't just going to accept their actions.

Good luck to everyone still in the process you will get your money back.

Hi, I've just received ltr from YB stating I didnt supply acc.no's, sort codes etc. I supplied all with original claim. They have given me a CPR Part 18 to return to them by 13th June. They only had until the 4th June after the Ack of service. Have you any idea how long now I have to give them to reply?

Hi there Yb did the same to me but after judgement by default and request for the bailiffs had been granted. I wrote back to them with the information they requested but also stated that they had already recieved the information 3 times and that I had the orginal responses from Leeds HO stating this fact and that Leeds HO had passed the claim and all details to thier leagal team and I was happy to send these to the court as proof,

6 days later I phoned the bailiffs who told me they had recieved a cheque from them for the full amount.

Try doing what I did it worked for me.

Best of luck

Joe