Yippee!

strezzy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Despite saying they would file a defence, Nationwide didn't and I received my claim plus interest and court fees yesterday and today. Do I have to inform the courts or is that it? Also am I entitled to claim interest from the date of filing the claim with the courts until settlement and also for costs in respect of time and stationery incurred in filing the claim and is it worth antagonising them further or should I quit while I'm ahead?

Thanks for your help:D

That is great news! I expect they will just file a defence saying they have paid in full.

How much was you claim for? - hope you dont mind me asking!! What time did they credit the first amount yesterday?

Hi! Don't mind you asking at all.

The costs were as follows:

£664.00 in bank charges

£143.74 in interest

£ 80.00 in court costs

£887.74 in total

The bank charges were posted sometime yesterday and the costs and interest sometime today but not sure what time in each case.

Feels brilliant cos I swore that as soon as I filed the claim there would be some judgement or other that would prevent from getting my money back!

It's been a great day cos Egg have settled as well. 3 down, 7 to go!