Halifax - Bank Statement Request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am not actually claiming from Halifax-my claims were with Nationwide and Nat West and have both been settled.

I would suggest that as they seem to be dicking you around, you send them the non compliance letter and go from there.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

I think that we originally worked out that the 40 days were up today so I would get on the case and send them the non compliance letter.

The thing to remember is that the banks know exactly what we are doing and the timeframes laid down and they will do as much as they can to try and get these frames bent to their own advantage.

Do not feel intimidated by them-it is your money and you are entitled to get it back.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Thanks for the advice, the only reason why I have said about waiting till 7th June is because that is what I put in my email to Andy Hornby. I think I am going to wait until the 7th and then send off letter if not received my statements. The thing is I have still not sent a complaint into the Commissoners Office, is it best to do this also, and if so can someone help as getting very confused on the web site for it ... Ta