hi all tiz me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

firstly ty to martin from monysaver,and cag, for all the help getting me this far.:p

ammount claimed; £4037.

bank, a & l.

issued court claim via mcol 18 may 2007.

ammount claimed; £1750. (on behalf of my partner)

bank, lloyds tsb.

issued court claim via mcol 21 may 2007.

my problems started when i went through my divorce 4 years ago,i have been struggling ever since.especially when the kids came to live with daddy.now i am doing it by the book .and hopefully i will help make a difference. im realy pleased i was told about this process by a freind,i am passing on the torch of, charges claiming, everyday.when i finally get my result i will post it.once again ty to you all for all your fantastic help.

now i sit back and relax, ill have another bud for i have no fear.............its only a bank!!! :lol:

ok i posted my 1st post and low and behold i have just recieved conformation from the northampton county court that my claim was issued and will be deemed served on the 23rd may 2007.14 day from tomorrow being 6th june.cant wait for the next stage i must be mad but im enjoying this.only got £120 to loose (plus what the bank owes me) but hey im lovin it