2nd Claim against Abbey - anything changed ?

Tim Dunlop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Have not been on the site for a while as I have already made one successful claim against the Abbey back in April 2006.

Have been reviewing my Bank Statements over the last 12 months and added up that the Abbey have charged me nearly £1000 in fees since my last claim.

I have added the fees up and sent them a preliminary letter and a letter before action but as yet nothing from them apart from the standard complaint acknowledgement letter. Its now time for me to complete the court papers and get the claim lodged.

What I need to know from you guys/gals is has there been any important changes since April/May 2006 that I need to know about before lodging the claim with the local court ?

I know I can look through all of the posts in the last twelve months and read up on any changes but this will take forever and would really appreciate your help to speed up this process.

Regards

Tim

Claimed against Abbey for £4284.86.

Settlement negotiated with them for an amount of £3333.65 (75% of original claim).

I am over the moon.

Please PM me if you are unsure about any part of your claim, if I can help I will.

Hi Tim, and welcome back, nothing much has changed apart from them trying to quote the recent Lloyds case in an attempt to frighten litigants, just get on with it and if you have any questions - you know where we are.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed