On Line Court Action

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Anyone

I am just about to fill in the court claim on line for return of bank charges. The advice suggests that three copies should be made of the Schedule of Claim charges showing the interest accrued and that one copy should accompany the court form and one for the defendant. Can anyone tell me how I can get the copy to the court if I am doing it on line and also do I have to send a copy to the defendant? Reading all the advice it states that no further contact should be made after the LBA so why do have to have a copy for them?:???: .

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,

I assume you are filing with Money claim online.

INFORMATION ON FILING IN COURT

Money claim online

5. Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html

The above links I hope make it clearer as there are notes at the bottom.

Have you thought about the Local Court and filing? Just thought I would add that the process can be done online, only when done, you print it off three times and attach all the relevent documents when you file.

YOU CAN POST THEM OR GO TO THE COURT TO FILE

N1 - Local Court.

4. Particulars of claim - N1 - hard copy version

I personally believe the N1 is the way to go, however each person to what suits them, but many do not know that you can post the forms in and if with Money Claim a defence is filed, it will be transferred to your local court anyway!

Just different options - hope the links help

Happy reading and all the best with your claim!

CJ