megstaff v halifax **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

just a quick update. I had my NI returned by court today, they said my tax evidence for exemption is out of date. Argggghhhh. They could have told me when I took claim in. Now I have to wait for final award notice from Tax credits for evidence. Is there anything else I can use as proof, any ideas be grateful.

thanks

megstaff

thanks tilly.

I'm not on any other benefits unfortunately so guess I have to wait for TC notice, bit of a bugger cos my mail is being redirected to a temp address atm as I.m cutrrently homeless and staying in a caravan, but thats another story

me again

All sorted now. Went to court and the lady checked everything for me then stamped and filled details of issue as today's date. Then give me back my copy. Sooooo just wait again now. Do I start counting now or do they let me have a new date when papers are served.

Thanks

megstaff

hi guys

finally had my papers from court at long last

issued 2th june

sent fcp 4th july

deemed served 6th july

defendent to reply by 20th july

any ideas what to expect next?

cheers megstaff

ok so now you work from the 6th July.

They have 14 days to acknowledge it.

If they dont, there is a letter you send them to pay now.

If they do..this gives them an extra 14 days.

But for now you just need to see if they get in touch by the 20th.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

thanks ssl

knew you would have the answer i needed

will sit and wait again, do you think haliprats will compensate for the piles i seem to be developing from all this sitting and waiting.

• 3 weeks later...

Help

Hlifax had until last friday the 20th to respond to my claim in court. I just rung the court and they have not replied or entered a defence. What next, is it worth me ringing prats to let them know i will file judgement today, and anyone have a number for me to ring.

I'm scared now.

Megstaff

Well got impatient and rung a number i found on miz-prints thread (thanks) spoke to elisha who said that a letter was sent on 23rd july but would not tell me what it said, i told her i would file for judgement today and she basically said its up to me. HELP

If their time was up then you can file for judgement. Regardless of the letter they are sending.

Its up to you wether you want to wait till tomorrows post to see if a letter appears or not.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13)

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

oh of course, i forgot about that.

well you might aswell file todayThe judgement form is on the back of acknowledgement letter you recieved.

Take it into your court so you know it is in the system.

F&Q's... Read here

Well guess what, because I;m currently homeless my mail is being sent to a friends house. I never managed to get to the court today, was having a bad one.

Well my mate brought my mail tonight and guess what

I WON YIPEE

£935 will be in my account next 5 working days, I can't believe it, plus a cheque of Royal Mail for £37 for cocking up my mail.Oh too be offered a roof over my head and get out of this caravan to make my week. Thank you so much for all the help and advice just to sort cap one out now.Small donation will be on its way when I get me dosh.

Megstaff

CONGRATULATIONS..!!

Well done, that is fantastic, and the timing is perfect. Hopefully things will start looking up for you now.;)

• Haha 1

F&Q's... Read here