Mr and Mrs JCJazzy Vs CB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, CB have still not sent statements.How long should we wait before contacting again? Or should we contact the Information Commissioner again to keep the pressure on? JC Jazzy x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,Have sent a second letter to the Information Commisioner.No response yet fromthe Bank despite cashing cheque on 23 May 2007.90 days so far............This bank really takes the biscuit for treating customers with contempt.What is the longest anyone has waited before full disclosure I wonder? JCJazzy

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely shocking that.

I hope that any charges you have which may become statute barred after the 40 days they legally had will be claimed because if not they are actually benefitting from holding back your data.

Personally i would remind them that you will claim back from when the 40 days timescale elapsed for them to comply.

Hi Bigmac,

Nice to see you are still around dispensing advice.Thats exactly our worry.We think we are owed a significant amount and we are concerned that their delay will benefit them quite substantially.We cannot write to request return of charges until we know exactly how much the charges are.In addition they longer they delay we may potentially loose some charges that will be time-barred.Don'tknow how to proceed,other than to be a complete nuisances!! JC Jazzy x

I was off for a couple of weeks there, glad to see you are still at them.

There isnt a template as such for this but basically you would remind the bank that you will be claiming back from --/--/---- which was the 40th day they had to comply with your request.

They must not be allowed to benefit from this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, Woopee! Guess what I got through my letter box this morning? Two large white envelopes containing statements I requested on the 28th Feb'07. Not bad eh? Nearly 7 months later!!! Had just about forgotten about them! Aye right!

Now onto the next stage!!!!!

Well finally got the statements today.Just working through the statements now.They are from January 2001,and I just want to check if we can claim from this date( Initial letter sent May 2007).Could anyone advise?

Also there are some sc charges,interest,and arrangement fees (I assume this is for overdraft fees) -can we claim for these also?

Please advise, JC Jazzy x

• 2 weeks later...