hsbc bank charges

phugh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry oyu have totally lost me..... I did not call anyone a liar nor did I imply it..............

why would I use those or similar derogatory terms? no need for it.....

basically at the end of the day, we made errors by going into the red..............the banks how ever over charged and made profit....... what do oyu mean by watch this get edited?

rockin all over the world

sorry, it's just that you posted What I have also done is email the local paper drawing attention to the fact the banks are using the judicial system for prevaricating............

and i was just trying to point out that we are supposed to watch the use of libelous wording in our posts. i did actually think you meant procrastinating - but regardless - we need to watch our use of words -

i don't think for one second you were doing anything wrong - just urging a little caution. sorry if i've upset you at all - not my intent and not my way. and i do understand what you said.

what i meant about editing - if the mods see something which is out of line - they can edit it.

so i can't call hsbc a bunch of xjoejnagl s jl wr U LJFA EWQLJ 'S

Its just rhetoric, but that is meat and drink to a smart lawyer, the site view is we stay well away from those areas. I'm sure all of the banks would breathe a sigh of relief if CAG could be closed.

So words like Lying Bast*rds and Thieving Sc*m, are totally out of bounds, words like Deception and Prevarication you have to be careful with, if you are quoting another source i.e. a newspaper then they are just about allowable,

Its not a problem because if it goes beyond what is allowed by the site the moderators will clean up the post.

Its just great fun to type those words oops

hi all its me again i have just recieved my aq it it to be filed & allocated to the small claimes court,the hearing date has been set for august 13 ,apparently it should take no longer than 1 hr .it does say

notice-small claims hearing

in order to utilise judicial time effectively this small claim has been listed with a number of similar cases at 10.00am.

I must admit though i was a shocked at the lenght of time it took to get hearing date 13th aug [hope its not unlucky]its taking 3 months from aq to hearing ,is this usual to go to small claims court or is this the norm , have other people had this notice & do you think i will get an offer soon or just before the hearing date ,should i write a letter to dg now that i have a hearing date or should i wait a while for them to contact me [poss 10 days ]

The length of time to the hearing date seems to be getting longer. I think it is probably due to the ammount of claims they are dealing with at the moment. Plus as you say they are dealing with alot at the same time!

After the 28 days you should be sending nudging letters to dg. You will find ideas for these letters on lats thread New after 28 days.... I will post it here for you in a mo.

You should write to them every 10 days sending with your letter a copy of your schedule of charges.

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!(6

Thanks for that input Lateralus and I do take on board your points........if the Mods do feel that particular post is inappropriate for this forum and may lead to ramifications then I am more than comfortable with it being deleted....... the last thing I would want is to cause this site any problems, give how helpful it is.

I am comfortable with the words used in my email to my local paper........ jsut thought maybe if others in this situation did the same, it was one very quick way of spreading the message to the judicary........

My aim was that whilst each individual court will be aware of the mounting caes of this nature, they might not be aware that other judges responses and this was one way of making them so they could now taking affirmative action with this :)

Yesterday my copy of their defence arrived and i will scan it in and post it also the very kind District Judge Murdoch at Northampton Odered that:

The filling of an allocation questionaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise:)

here's hoping he/she share this view also, am going to phone the court in the morning to see if they have a rough idea of a court date.........

Did email DG last week and phoned them............. no repsonse to either..........

Did send as suggested copies ot the bank about the progress since writing to them in January. so keeping everything crossed that DG actually contact me asap with a full offer ( yeha i know unlikely at this stage) ........ good luck to all............. will post this defence as soon as i can scan it in...........auburn:) :) :) :)

rockin all over the world

yes, i picture them with this gigantic pile of claims and slowly working their way through them - when a court date looms - they have to get that one out and do something - ask for a stay - make an offer, whatever - so gradually you get your turn, hopefully sooner rather than later. at least you are way, way on towards getting it now. keep sending nudge letters. prodding them with any looming court dates or whatever you can.

The length of time to the hearing date seems to be getting longer. I think it is probably due to the ammount of claims they are dealing with at the moment. Plus as you say they are dealing with alot at the same time!

After the 28 days you should be sending nudging letters to dg. You will find ideas for these letters on lats thread New after 28 days.... I will post it here for you in a mo.

You should write to them every 10 days sending with your letter a copy of your schedule of charges.

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!(6

thanks for that freakyleaky i will send a recorded letter to dg first thing :rolleyes: