mbna . a closed account

mcfadzean1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok where do i start ?????????? i want to claim back all the charges from my mbna credit card which i paid off in full march of last yr . i still have a few bits and bobs with my account number on it . but i want to know where to start ? it was only a credit card i wasnt banking with them . i might aswell be blonde with all this gobbldy gook stuff and need it explained to me in plain english

please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to the library templates and copy the letter requesting a SAR, you have your account number so that's a good start. Enclose a copy of your identification (utility bill, drivers licence, something like that) and send it off Recorded delivery. Enclose a chq/postal order for ten pounds. Send it to their Chester address and then wait a very painful long time! They have 40 days to comply with this request and it's very unlikely they will get your statements to you sooner than that.

I am on about day 37, and still waiting, although about 10 days ago I sent some emails to any MBNA address I could find, reminding them of when their 40 days is up. I have had a reply stating that they should arrive with me on time, but we shall see!

And I am a dyed blonde!!!

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

just a quick one on this i remember i got this card from the net and cant remember signing a cca . got a marbles one the same way . thankfully both were paid off but the marbles one was through restons socs . and i got a ccj because of it . now correct me if im wrong but ccjs cant be given to maritime people or was i told wrong ? im saying this cos i was given one then had it taken away but is that on my credit file ?

• 3 months later...