GowerGal v MBNA

GowerGal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys!

I've been reading all relevant threads etc as advised and I'm now ready to send my LBA to MBNA - however, when I try and open the link for the spreadsheets (England-advanced-works or excel) I just get a page saying unaboe to open page. How can I get this to open please as I NEED the spreadsheet to enter charges and calculate CCI.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have already successfully taken on HSBC for Business Account Charges and had full refund (this was before finding this site!) and I did think that I might be able to adapt the original 8% interest for an average for my credit cards ie. where they've charged 15.9, then 16.9 up to 18.9%, could I not take the average and apply to the whole spreadsheet or is that to simplistic?

Look forward to your reply

Kay

Hi Guys!

I've been reading all relevant threads etc as advised and I'm now ready to send my LBA to MBNA - however, when I try and open the link for the spreadsheets (England-advanced-works or excel) I just get a page saying unaboe to open page. How can I get this to open please as I NEED the spreadsheet to enter charges and calculate CCI.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have already successfully taken on HSBC for Business Account Charges and had full refund (this was before finding this site!) and I did think that I might be able to adapt the original 8% interest for an average for my credit cards ie. where they've charged 15.9, then 16.9 up to 18.9%, could I not take the average and apply to the whole spreadsheet or is that to simplistic?

Look forward to your reply

Kay

Kay, hi, welcome to the MBNA'ers forum!

You need to go to Vampiress's spreadsheets and pick out the contractual one. Put in the the interest rate on your LATEST statement for example : 1.7% and times it by 12, or whatever it is.

If you get stuck with this shout back.

Don't average it, take it from your latest statement. They love to use the practice of "ramping" and if you have missed a payment or whatever, they will increase the rate without any notice so do take good care to check your statements.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Regards,

Corn x:)

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.