mick v lloydstsb

MickKane
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You need to phone the court to clarify matters, at the same time ask if they have received your draft order letter and if you have to pay a AQ fee. They are clearly confused - nothing changed there then.

If your claim >£1.5K then fee is £100,

• Haha 1

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got in touch with the court and they said that i still need to send in the AQ, I have filled in all parts apart from part G.

Do i need to put anything in part G given that the court have already given me a time and date and that they have stated that it should take no longer than 10 mins.

Thanks again

'The Claimant proposes the attached draft order for directions, for the courts due consideration. If ordered, the Claimant believes these directions will allow the overriding objectives to be furthered in that they will fully identify the most fundamental issues in dispute (as detailed below), and allow them to be assessed so that this claim may proceed justly and expeditiously.

- The crux upon which this claim rests is the true cost incurred by the Defendant as a result of the contractual breach from which its charges arise. If the Defendant cannot substantiate the cost of each charge as proportionate to its loss incurred, it has charged contractual penalties contrary to the UTCCR 1999 and common law principles established since the early 1900's.

- In the event that the Defendant’s charges were accepted as being a fee for a service (which is denied), examination of its true costs is required to determine whether the price is reasonable as required by the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.'

And attach this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionnaires.html#post482191

• 1 month later...
Hi got my court date settled and its the 23/8/07 just noticed that got to send in my court bundle 14 days before hand to the court and bank, can anyone tell me what from the court bundle to print and send thanks.

I was going to point you to the Court Dates thread but I see you have posted there - someone will be in touch with you soon I imagine.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Hi just been onto Secharchi r whatever they are called to ask if they intend to settle before the court date, they said no and they are proberbly going to apply for a stay.

Anyone know what this means, im also trying to start my court budle to send off to them in the next day or two can anyone tell me what from the bundle is meant to be sent or is it everything.

Also I asked them for there court bundle and was told they do not need to send me one is this right.

Thanks

What do your directions say from the court about providing evidence?

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

Dolly it says

1 The partiers must file at the court and serve on the other party no later than 14 before the hearing the following

a copies of documents upon which they wish to rely

b statements of all witnesses including parties upon whos evidence they rely

the statements shall be typed dates and signed by the witness and stating the he/she believes that the facts stated in the witness statement are true

2 all original documents must be brought to the hearing

3 the sprties should note that if they do not file and serve documents and statements as set out above then the xourt may decide to admit evidence of the party in default.

Good directions then :)

Basically, it's the court bundle - now Gary told me if I wanted I could just send the Witness statement and index to SCM (but I didn't get directions). The good news for you is that it says:

The parties must file at the court and serve on the other party no later than 14 before the hearing...

In other words,you have to send them one and they have to send you one.

Personally (and this is only me) I would get it all sent, full bundle. On the day after you should have got your bundle (ie 13 days before court), contact the court and see if you can get the case struck out on their failure to adhere to directions.

So Dolly is all i have to do is print out the whole court bundle (everything) send with it copys of all my correspondance with the bank and list of charges, thanks again

'All you have to do...'

LOL!!! It is quite a bit of work! Make sure you send a copy to the court as well and keep one for yourself.

Hi

If you post your Court date in the link below, GaryH will tell you what you need to send:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/103945-lloyds-court-dates.html

Also have a read of this link regarding the Stays:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108430-stays-info-guidance.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Ok done my court bundle, when i rang Sechachi earlier they told me they are not giving any early settlements (its only 2 weeks till court date so not early) does this mean that they are going to turn up.

Who knows? They didn't turn up to one today and the judge ordered in his favour :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/96372-brucey-lloyds-tsb.html

• Haha 1

Well its 14 days before the court date now and Lloyds and the court both have my court bundle, I have received nothing from Lloyds so rang the court up today to see if i can apply for judgement, they said they had also received nothing for Lloyds but I cant apply for judgement as it will be decieded by the judge on the day.

I thought you could apply for judgement if they did not send you copies of there court bundle by the time given by the court which is today.

If they fail to provide a bundle then no that is not a valid ground for a strike out, unless the judge directs as much, which is unlikely before the hearing given it is so soon.

They should apply beforehand, at least 7 days, but it would not surprise me if a judge allowed it to be presented on the day given the unique circumstances and timing of the OFT test case announcement.

Certainly some judges are even granting stays even without being requested by the banks; so very unjust.

Tell me which court and I may be able to tell you how that court is reacting to stays.