stonedecroze v halifax 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well people i got to go for a while catch you all later ,, hope you all have a lovley day ,,, Stone dont work to hard :) tlk later

byeeee bye.gif

hugbybciemnyka6.gif

catch you later Helen, don`t worry bout me working hard. I never do, just have fun!! wave2.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Ho Hum time for work, catch you all later

spacecraft.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Not that I noticed Tils:D.

Have you seen my post on deadlykiss`s thread. meant to put it on mine but must be tired an put it on hers. no matter sure all will see it. of to bed now log day tommoz 8am to 10pm. talk later nite.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

lol morning Stone :)

yep you put it on my thread no worries , was gonna give you a bling , but says i have to spread rep a bit lol dunno what that means :huh.gif

hope you had good sleep .. wow long day tomoz ,, maybe catch you laters take care hugbybciemnyka6.gif

Cool_Ani.gif CHILLIN YEAH !!! borracho.gif getting a few of these down you neck??

Is a good feeling innit. they got till 7 August for me so only a few days in front.hugbybciemnyka6.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

lmao nah i dont drink :p yep was dancing round room say yeyyy lol anyways , still sitting with held breath ,, ohhh yours until 7th ,, well i hope it goes ok for you :) i,ll keep my fingers ect crossed lol ,, had brownie and cuppa to celebrate getting this far hugbybciemnyka6.gif

Hope you remembered to dunk it !!

coffee_donut_md_clr.gif

a068.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Not got my Email yet? signquestion3xd.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Me too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I did get an interesting e-mail from Penaltycharges.co.uk some good advice and templates there for current situation re banks ad High Court case. can I post some point here for discussion?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

You signed in on MSN? trying to send you somethinhug.gif

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00