RGS1 vs HSBC

RGS1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have something new to keep me busy now lol since i started my claim against HSBC they have put another £300 on my account in charges. my account remains overdrawn by £217 at the moment but all of this is bank charges and the interest on them.

because of this everytime they phone me to pay it off i flat out refuse to do so. i have been told now that i have to send a breakdown of these charges to HSBC to get them taken off my account so i have modified the template i used for my firs claim. i also added a question to find out the real cost of there 'services', i told them sending me a leaflet about them is not acceptable and i want a full report into the cost of each and every process involved.

i have a feeling that i wont get an answer back on this request but i can be hopeful i suppose because a downright refusal to tell me is better than ignoring it.

i will post their response when i get it

im worrying now, i looked over a copy of my allocation questionnaire last night and i hardly filled anything out and it wasnt very detailed. Do you think this will work against my case as i can imagine DG's would be better?

The one of the corner stones of all of our claims is asking for disclosure of HSBC's costs associated with our infringements which of course they wont provide, it has been asked for many times by the courts in many ways but all we get is offers :D

pete

can i write to the court asking for disclosure and therefore push my offer from DG forwards as i have heard nothing back about throwing the case out due to abuse of process and really dont think that i will

They should be used before you have a court date because they are our suggestion to the district judge of what we belive the judges directions should say to get the fastest possible conclusion to these claims and thus save court time.

ok cool, one more question then ill stop pestering you. do you know of anyone else who has used this?

just like to read their thread to find out what they did

thanks for all your help pete

Rgs1

I applied for a draft direction a couple of weks ago. Shortly afterwards I had notification from the courts that the hearing date was set for the 12 September, BUT the draft direction had been accepted. This meant that my court bundle has to be completed by tomorrow and that DG had 14 days to complete their submision.

My part of the draft order is now all done and dusted to its over to DG. But I think you can see that without the draft direction I would be waiting until September for any progress.

sounds like a good plan then. the only thing is i have just sent a pack to get the case thrown out due to abuse of process, do you think i should wait until the judge gives his opinion on this before i try the draft order. im not sure if it will make me look a little despirate

yeah sounds like it could be best, ill give the court a call today to see if anything has happened. i can believe looking from my prelim i have been going since january and if the judge doesnt allow this (which by judging on the whole allocation questionnaire business i dont think he will) i could be going for at least another couple of months. Still ill be so relieved when i have my money and right now i would rather get it through beating HSBC than a settlement.

i feel like the really need to be punished for doing this to people. they are taking our money and then wasting our time while we ask for it back.

Sorry everybody rant over lol

i just phoend the court and nothing has been done about my letter yet, my case has been at my local court now for 3 months with no real action being taken by the court. the guy on the phone told me to sit and wait as they dont know how long it will be

i think i am gonna try to forget about my case for a while or until i hear from either the court or DG because it really starting to stress me out now

Still nothing, maybe i will phone up again. i am trying to leave my case for a while but i just cant lol

i am intent on legal action at the moment, i even threatened to take my girlfriends landlord to court at the weekend as he wouldnt give her deposit back lol