Wednesday1867 vs MBNA***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got my letter this morning too Wednesday. My advice would be to reply to it, or email a letter to them..... However I do think that the way that the letter is worded that the money is probably going to arrive in your account anyway......

Onward and upward eh? How many more claims have you got to go?

I have a few, Barclaycard, Barclaycard PPI, Barclays, Abbey National and also the possibility of phase 2 with MBNA, gonna need major help with that one though..

Keep in touch x

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many more claims have you got to go?

Where do i start :-D , i started on MSE just doing HSBC and MBNA.

Since joining CAG and reading loads of threads, this is my list, hope your sat comfortable :-D

HSBC Current account, filed with mcol, transferred to my local court and still there, been there a month :rolleyes:

HSBC Managed Loan, in default of a cca, but they sent me an agreement, saying they can send me an unsigned one and its ok, so sent a reply saying i want a signed one, next letter will tell them im not paying no more.

HSBC Credit Card, forgot i had this, finished 3 years ago when it went into the above managed loan, thought why not and sent a sar, sar is due on Tuesday

Egg Card- Charges, sent pre lim

Egg Loan - CCA request sent, Trying to reclaim PPI, i havent had a refund, but defaulted after 3 months and they charged me £1900 for the PPI, so trying to get some if not all back.

Citi Cards- Sent SAR and CCA waiting on both to come back

Mint - Same as Citi, i know there arent many if any charges with Mint, mainly to see if they have an agreement and see if there is anything i can recliam PPI etc.

Capital One - Same as Mint

MBNA- I sent a CCA ages ago, they are in criminal default, so asked again for proof of my agreement to PPI, if they dont produce it, then im reclaiming my PPI. Then after that, go for the dodgy credit history reports removed, i did make a mention to that in an acceptance email i sent to them.

I think thats them all :p if i remember anymore ill add them. The ball is rolling in them all tho, so hopefully i can get debt free or reduce it as much as i can, they have all well and truly had their pound of flesh from me.............

And thanks everyone else for the Congrats etc :)

Wow Wednesday, this should keep you busy....

I have got Abbey current acc, ready for court now, Barclays current, same stage, Barclaycard, same again, Barclaycard PPI, court I suppose, if not OFT or similar, now MBNA phase 2 claiming interest back... Oh and did I mention? Barclaycard has only sent me application form instead of full CCA, so it could be the same for them..... back burner that one though!!!!

Think we will be around for a while yet x

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

We could become the semi experts we talk about :)

Well i doubt i could.

Regarding your thread, ill get ya a bacardi. I dont drink shandy, northerners dont ;):D

Edit

Just had another thought, if my refund had been by cheque, whats the odds of then asking for a settlement figure, is it or would it be likely to be below the current balance or even below my refund?

i got 2 cheques off of them for 1640 total have sent the last and final letter to them asking for the rest 3300 might do the email thing like you and see if i get a response if i dont here by wednesday im going to mcol

i take it you never got that far with them ? mines for a closed account so ive had both of my goodwills sent by cheque , seems it takes about 7 to 10 days for them to send that out

A belated congratulations Wednesday :D

Fingers crossed the footie pitches are dried up soon, hey?

Well done, 1 less debt to worry about :)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

PennyPenny

I think i'm just gonna leave it, i had already sent an email accepting it and as it was out of the blue, i dont want to rock the boat :)

Mcfadzean1

The email is worth a try, dont expect a reply tho, i sent the email 17 June, didnt get a reply to it, but they mentioned it in my offer which i received 27 June, letter was dated 19 June, so maybe the email had an effect, but maybe give it a bit of time, doubt you will see any response from an email today in letter from MBNA by Wednesday.

Hopeful1

Thanks hopeful :) Regarding the footy, the ground is still under water :rolleyes: So obviously not been able to get my season ticket yet. Lets hope it dries out soon :)