Hephalump V Ulsterbank

hephalump
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the 14th of March I sent off my letter for statements...no response.

Then letter arrives dated 2nd april on the 20th five days short of the 40 day expiration date, saying it was a joint account and could not be dealt with, with only my signature and it could not be completed until my husband signed and then the 40 days would start...not on your nelly(as it turns out this is a stalling tactic as either one of us has the right to request information on accounts without the others signature) I rang the 'Information Commissioners Office,and was told to quote 'Data Protection Act part 2,subsection 7, paragraph 4b. THIS SHOULD PUT AN END TO THEIR FARCE AS IT CLEARLY STATES THAT WHERE THERE IS A REASONABLE REASON i.e. a long history of giving either party information without first obtaining the others permission. Also told them, tongue in cheek, that they may have an internal postage problem which they may need to investigate. Well here's waiting also told them I would be sticking to original timeline.

Okay I need help, the bank is saying i have no hope of receiving my statements they haven't done anything. They have said 1st letter not legit as it did not mention words data protection act although a susequent letter (WITH MONEY ENCLOSED) the very next day did and acceptance of £10 has been carried out. They say whole thing will have to recommence even though they've taken money and I'll have to wait another 40 days from date next letter is received by head office-not my deadline. This was also reinforced by customer relations department 40 days commence when they say so!!!!!HELP PLEASE

Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) last October.

Complained to Information Commissioners Office in December

Information Commissioner kicked BCard's butt in January.

Issued small claim against BCard for non compliance in Feb

Finally got statements a few weeks ago

BCard up in Court next month to pay me what all their faffing about has cost me.

:D

Its all just part of the craic, hunny.

You will get there in the end, but it can seem like uphill work at times.

Just take your time- "slowly slowly catchee monkey" as my grandad said.

(No idea why he said that, he never had a monkey that I know of!)

:D

Yeah but heres hoping we won't be the ones left sitting in the trees at the end- as we will have evolved and they'll still be twiddling with their bananas and trying to work out who to use the skins on next time.

Thats the spirit, hephalump!

They will be playing with their bananas, wondering what the **** happened and how it has all gone horribly wrong for them, picking fleas off each other, muttering- "this was not supposed to happen!"

:p THATS THE SPIRIT, hopefuly will meet again,perhaps tomorrow. Must go and pick the fleas of my little monkeys and perhaps give them a banana- if there good. Ta for now. GREAT CHATTING TO YOU, YOU'VE LIFTED MY SPIRITS ANYWAY.:)