A&L say NO

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Sam,

Firstly can I say it is not always a great idea to use your real name on any open forum, PM a mod to change your user name.

OK, I presume you have used the initial approach/request for payment template? If so you can now issue the Letter Before Action (template in the relevent section). You then give them 14 days to reply, they will not pay up. You then start Court Proceedings.

Read all the threads on this forum until you have a clear idea of the process. Don't be tempted to take shortcuts.

We haven't got the money, so we've got to think!

Ernest Rutherford

A & L

Data Protection Act Letter sent 11/08/06

Data rec'd 14/09/06, Prelim letter sent 16/09/06

LBA sent 22/09/06, MCOL 6QZ68670 issued 2/10/06 - chq for £6,375.34 rec'd 04/11/06.

Hi Thank you for responding. I don't know how to change my name details (I'm not brill with computers).

Is it OK to send the LBA when they have responded to my initial letter for a refund? If so should I just change it to say thank you for your response and then continue with the template.

Thanks Again

Sam

Yes-even though they have said that they are not going to refund this is purely a standard computer generated response and should not stop you sending out the LBA.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Sam,

Look on the forums for a Moderator who has replied to a post, left click on his name, you will be taken to another screen. One of the options is to send a private mail (PM), do that explain situation and ask to change name. You might struggle to find a Mod with an empty mailbox though but keep trying.

We haven't got the money, so we've got to think!

Ernest Rutherford

A & L

Data Protection Act Letter sent 11/08/06

Data rec'd 14/09/06, Prelim letter sent 16/09/06

LBA sent 22/09/06, MCOL 6QZ68670 issued 2/10/06 - chq for £6,375.34 rec'd 04/11/06.