Bindason Vs Nationwide

bindason
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just got my bank statements through and totalled them up £1382. Not bad but was hoping the total would be alot more!lol

I have just typed up/edited therequest for repayment of charges letter from the libary, do i send it too my local branch????

Thank all help will be gatefully recieved

Congratulations for getting started. I remember before I totalled up my HSBC charges, I was convinced it was going to be in excess of £3K. I was SO disappointed!

Your local branch will be fine. I t would seem that half of peoiple send the letters to head office and the other half send them locally. They all get filtered to the correct place (or ignored) in the end.

Keep us informed.

Barclays - £268 - Moneyclaim

Capital One - £172 - Moneyclaim

Abbey (2nd claim) - Moneyclaim

---------------------------------------------------

HSBC - £2164.46- PAID IN FULL

MBNA - £471 - PAID IN FULL

NatWest - £307 - PAID IN FULL

Abbey Business - £314.15 - PAID IN FULL

I started by sending letters to my branch, (DPA and prelim) then started sending them to Charles Bacon, got a small refund of £90 on my LBA (I was claiming £2800!), then proceeded with a moneyclaim to him also. Was told they were going to defend and then a few days later had a letter saying that the full amount for the charges, plus the interest plus the court fees had been refunded to my account!! So I'd say definitely send them to him!

Good luck!:oops:

• 5 weeks later...

Sent my lba to charles bacon claiming £1382 and got a peply from swindon saying that they were not repaying the money (has anyone else recieved this????)>

The final step will be taken tommorow when i post my claim!!! ****TING IT!

Anyway will let you all know how i get on.:)

Think we have all been told to sod off on our LBA.

Good luck with the moneyclaim :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Hi guys thank for your help so far.....

Just about to start my moneyclaim online but just want to check wgen i fill it in am i claiming against Nationwide building society or do i use Charles Bacon's address???

Charles Bacon

Legal Compliance

Nationwide Building Society

Nationwide House

Pipers Way

Swindon

SN38 1FN

He has replyed to my letters so far so should the claim be against him??????

Any ideas

Three threads merged - please stick to one thread.

Bank employees (or even directors) have no liability for their company's debts - you cannot sue one of the employess. If you do your claim will be struck out.

You must sue the bank. Use their head office address.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

The cash machne outside my local was paying out 20 pound notes instead of tens last night! Naturaly 25 transactions later i am now 250 quid up! A few phone calls later and so are all my freinds and half the town, has anyone else ever encounted such good fortune and did the bank ever ask you for it back? I got a receipt with every transaction to show i was only withdrawing ten pouns at a time(although it was paying out twenty!)LOL

:) :) :) :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks