CCA Agreements (Mark II) PLUS any other topic

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received this letter this morning and just wondered if anyone would like to comment - I think they are talking rubbish and don't have the actually orginal agreement - thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/81907-mbna-ding-ding-round.html#post920393

PLEASE sign this petition to reduce amount of time CRAs hold your data

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA

I HATE MBNA :evil::-x:mad::-x

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back again people, it seems left and right hand at MBNA don't know whats going on.

Could anyone take a look at the 'credit agreement' MBNA have sent me from 1993 - very impressive!

But I think there are a few things missing....

Quick quiz, can you spot the missing prescribed terms bag of toffees for the winner

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/81907-mbna-ding-ding-round-2.html#post930517

thanks very much

As you say its almost totally illegible, and from what i can see there are none of the prescribed terms and very few required terms!

yes its an application

no they dont have a chance in h*ll of enforcing it :)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Cheers DFW - you are the winner!

It's a joke isn't it?

And the tone of their letter is so arrogant - a blatant attempt to deceive the consumer - anyway I aim to wipe that smug smile of their face :D

I have issues with mbna at the moment, the arrogance amazes me.

they have taken 45 days to tell me it wil cost me £10 and i will have to wait a further 40 days to supply my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request).

they had the money from 1 may but returned it twice, I am going to start to get medieval on their arses :)

I dont think they realise who they're messing with :) :)

dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Guest Battleaxe

Davethefirewalker,

You go straight to the ICO with this and lodge a complaint. Best bit will be the letter from the ICO telling you, you can claim damages for MBNA not processing your SAR within the timelines and that they did not conform to the Sixth principle. Then you issue an N1 for non-complaince and claim all your costs and the bit for compensation. Do not negotiate with them over the phone regarding this. make MBNA defend and tell the court why they did not comply.

LMAO - sounds like you have an axe to grind BA?

x

If my advice has helped, please click on my scales. Thank you!

MBNA - CRA file to be cleared then finished!

Abbey Personal - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

Capital One - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

GMAC - Sent DCA SAR 9th March 07 - confirmed not legally assigned.

Waiting for GMAC to provide breakdown of charges and CCA under s79

Alliance & Leicester - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court.

Davethefirewalker,

You go straight to the Information Commissioners Office with this and lodge a complaint. Best bit will be the letter from the Information Commissioners Office telling you, you can claim damages for MBNA not processing your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) within the timelines and that they did not conform to the Sixth principle. Then you issue an N1 for non-complaince and claim all your costs and the bit for compensation. Do not negotiate with them over the phone regarding this. make MBNA defend and tell the court why they did not comply.

Complaint already sent :)

cant wait now :)

Dave

Complaint already sent

cant wait now

either can I - let us know how you get on

Could anyone take a quick look at the letter I'm about to send back to MBNA please? I just wanted to check that everything in it was factually correct - I'm itching to send it! So they can stick their arrogance where the sun don't shine.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/81907-mbna-ding-ding-round-3.html#post934491

thanks again everyone for all the help and support I definately wouldn't have been able to send this letter without this site and its people :)

is there anywhere i can copy a cca non compliance letter from please

lloyds S.A.R -sent 04/04/200

statements received 11/05/2007

prelim-14/05/2007 -£4987

lba-30/05/2007

n1-20/07/2007

Co-Op prelim sent-20/04/2007-£136.50

settled in full

goldfish prelim-27/06/2007

capital one -deemed served -01/07/2007

settlement without cci offered 17/07/2007

halifax prelim-17/07/2007

aqua--prelim-13/07/2007

welcome-prelim-30/06/2007

lba-14/07/2007

is there anywhere i can copy a cca non compliance letter from please

Dear.....

Ref......

On (date) I sent your a request under Sections 77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act for a true copy of the executed agreeemnt that relates to this alleged debt.

To date you have failed to comply with your statutory obligations as you have only sent me an initial application form (or whatever suits your circumstances).

Include if applicable : Since the statutory time limit for supplying me with a correct copy document has now been exceeded, I must advise you that you are not entitled to enforce any alleged agreement against myself and that you have also committed a criminal offence under the Consumer Credit Act.

In therefore expect no further communication from you in respect of this matter.

Should you nevertheless choose to initial legal proceedings against me, I will expect to receive, with any Letter before Action, a copy of the document that you will be relying on as proof that a properly executed agreement, complying in all respects with the form and content requirements of the CCA was signed by myself in respect of this alleged debt.

Yours faithfully

Regards,

Corn x:)

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Dear.....

Ref......

On (date) I sent your a request under Sections 77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act for a true copy of the executed agreeemnt that relates to this alleged debt.

To date you have failed to comply with your statutory obligations as you have only sent me an initial application form (or whatever suits your circumstances).

Include if applicable : Since the statutory time limit for supplying me with a correct copy document has now been exceeded, I must advise you that you are not entitled to enforce any alleged agreement against myself and that you have also committed a criminal offence under the Consumer Credit Act.

In therefore expect no further communication from you in respect of this matter.

Should you nevertheless choose to initial legal proceedings against me, I will expect to receive, with any Letter before Action, a copy of the document that you will be relying on as proof that a properly executed agreement, complying in all respects with the form and content requirements of the CCA was signed by myself in respect of this alleged debt.

Yours faithfully

Regards,

Corn x:)

Hi Corn, great letter, just about to write to Goldfish, TS reckon they have not complied with my CCA, while I'm on neither have Marbles (application form), Capital one (application Form), Lloyds Asset (application form, Halifax (1 page of agreement, no apr, no credit limit, only one signature)

so might just write them all the same standard letter, might save some time!!!!;-)

9-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent:o !! Lloyds and Halifax!

20-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent Capital One

20-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent Halifax Card Services

20-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent Marbles

20-1-07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent Halifax (Birchave0's sis)

8-3-07 PPI refund Lloyds TSB Loan £1200 + £2900 off loan balance

22-5-07 Halifax *Won* £1025

23-9-07 Goldfish 8k balance written off, £2300 PPI + charges returned, no agreement

Subscibing to read when I have the time. Writing to the nasty west re no credit agreement available. removal of default and basically get st***ed:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Davethefirewalker,

You go straight to the Information Commissioners Office with this and lodge a complaint. Best bit will be the letter from the Information Commissioners Office telling you, you can claim damages for MBNA not processing your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) within the timelines and that they did not conform to the Sixth principle. Then you issue an N1 for non-complaince and claim all your costs and the bit for compensation. Do not negotiate with them over the phone regarding this. make MBNA defend and tell the court why they did not comply.

Received yesterday FULL sar.......

hmmm complaint may have to be withdrawn (or not :) )

Anyways NO mention of any cancelation notices being sent :-D

I'm going to recheck everything and then tell them it sucks

Dave

Thought I would update.......

MBNA phoned me a couple days ago and have offered to settle (before court proceedings were even started) for the whole amount of charges, plus CI @24.9% so that is excellent. Obviously I accepted. £3500 give or take a couple quid.... I now owe them about £100, so what a result.

I am now curious as to what, if anything, I can do now? It was mentioned earlier that I could re-claim all interest paid to them???? Has anyone done this sucesfully? I will read their threads if someone can point me in the right direction......

Obviously I will not attempt to do anything until the money is safely in my account...... but realistically can I continue to claim off them, can one of you wonderful experts out there give me some advice as to where to start?

Many many thanks.

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

Yes she is ok, I believe.

dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Could somebody who knows more than me please have a look at this agreement on my MBNA thread

Halifax (current accounts, credit card, old mortgage, secured loan)

thread here

MBNA (three credit cards)

thread here

firstdirect (a current account, two mortgage accounts, old loans, old credit card)

they've sold my current account. thread here.

Royal Mail

Claim issued by former employer Royal Mail, thread here.

I counterclaimed and won. They paid in full.

laughable reply back from MBNA regarding my ongoing CCA issue with them if anyone would care to comment

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/81907-mbna-ding-ding-round-3.html#post984080