lancashirelass v Yorshire Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Try to not let it play with your nerves! As long as you read everything you can on here then you can't go wrong and you know you've got the support of everyone on this site :D

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just to let you know that after sending AQ DO and section G other information, still not heard anything from Oldham CC but the banks solicitor sent me a letter asking me to settle for everything accept the interest ( Charges & Court costs) but without any interest because as they point out I am not entitled to this before it goes to court. KA Ross seems to have miscalculated the amount of my costs and has offered too much, meaning that I would only be £112 short of full claim, of course they point out that they are doing this only because the amount of the claim would quickly become disproportionate to the amount claimed etc etc...

We Beat the Bankers!

just to let you know that yesterday I received a cheque for everything YB owed me ! :)

Not only that but this is a victory for GAG because today I received a letter from Oldham CC informing me that District Judge Ackroyd has considered the statements of the case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small track, also he has granted my request in section G other information that special directions may be given as per attached draft order..... :-D

No wonder Ms Ross has settled out of court, You should be proud all of you, well done for providing the knock out blow. I must also applaud District Judge Ackroyd for his forsight in this matter. (Oldham CC is a good choice of venue for our battle against the banks) Keep up the good work x

• 11 months later...