Veilside01702 v Natwest - have I made mistake??

veilside01702
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wendy....I won't cash it......not that insane yet......lol

I will return it to them I think....along with a letter to the court detailing why I think they are threatening me to drop the case.....lol

yes im sure parkvale has said before that if you cash it it is construed as you accepting the offer!!

but what a great start!!

they gave me my first offer aq was sent in .my bundle is due in 13th june.

but well done

have you told them about it being an account used for benefits to be paid into?

im putting the act into my bundle ;)

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

hi archer.....yes told them in writing....

they have ignored it and told me when they called me that it doesn't include them.....so I said thanks for your wonderful legal knowledge....but it does mean you....lol

I just can't wait to get into court and hit them with as much as I can....lol

The letter I got today threatens to close my account, take away my overdraft, etc....if I don't accept their offer......can't wait for judge to see this bit....lol

Only one problem peeps.....my PC has fried the processor.....all I have is my APPLE MAC laptop......all my court files are stored on my PC hard drive...

So having a nightmare......Need to build new pc in the next 6 days and print out my stuff for bundle......aaaaarrrrggghhhh.....

MUST STAY CALM.......lol

oh my god! thats awful!

stay calm and itll all work itself out....:D

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Hey peeps.....can someone look over this reply to cobblers offer please...

I may have got a bit annoyed and carried away.....lol

Had to whip up temporary PC to get to my files.....lol

Not gonna let them get me......lol

To Cobbetts,

Thank you for the offer of £1494.48 and the cheque enclosed with your letter dated 6th June 2007. Unfortunately it does not cover the Penalty charges, Costs, Interest that have now been added to my account. My reasons for my rejection of your offer are as follows:-

1) I will not agree to a privacy clause, as I feel this is an unacceptable condition to any offer or gesture of goodwill as you have put it.

2) I do not agree that my challenge will fail in court and therefore am fully prepared to see you in court.

3) As you put so well in your letter “ Our client is also committed to ensuring the transparency of the information it gives to its customers about the operation of its products”. If this is really the case, why has Natwest failed to supply the requested information of how they arrived at their Penalty Charge amounts?

4) As for your client taking a commercial approach to this claim, if they had refunded the penalty charges when I originally asked they would have saved, Solicitors fee’s, wages of staff, court costs and the Courts time.

5) The threat that if I do not accept this ‘Goodwill Gesture’ your client may remove my banking facilities is just what I expect from them. Is this not Blackmail?

6) Your client has now added yet more Penalty charges to my account, now totalling £1634 in charges alone, let alone interest and court fee’s.

7) Your stating, “ Please note that any charges that properly accrue in the future will be applied to your account in line with our clients published tariff and in accordance with your agreement with our client ”, is unacceptable. What agreement does your client refer to, in which it states Natwest can make a profit from Penalty charges?

8) Your clients have levied Penalty Charges against my account and taken my benefit payments, disregarding ‘The Social Security Administration Act 1992.’

I would therefore only accept a settlement if your client:-

1) Does not insist on my silence!

2) Openly discloses how their Penalty charges are calculated!

3) Your client accepts this as a refund of Penalty charges and Not a ‘Gesture of Goodwill’.

4) Repays all the overdraft interest charged on my account that relates to these Penalty Charges.

5) Apologises for taking and ignoring my requests not to take my Benefit payments protect ed under ‘The Social Security Administration Act 1992.

6) Your client removes the condition that any further unjustified Penalty charges are acceptable from it’s conditions.

7) Apologises for it’s attempt to force me to accept this offer by threatening to change my account if I don’t accept this ‘Goodwill Gesture’. I am totally lost as to what your client

perceives to be Goodwill!

8) Pays Contractual Interest on the Unjustified penalty charges to date, in line with its unarranged overdraft rate of 29.6% annually. Maintaining the principal of Equity, Mutuality and reciprocity, fairness and balance between your client and myself.

I will therefore only accept an offer No less than the full amount of Penalty charges £1634 to date, Interest of £1249.70,Court fee’s of £120.00.

A total of £3003.70, this would end any and all claims for Charges levied by your Clients Natwest until 31st June 2007.

I would therefore take no further action to reclaim any Charges levied whilst this claim has been ongoing.

This I believe would save your clients, solicitors fee’s, labour costs and further court fee’s . As you have rightly pointed out in your letter that their decisions are based on a commercial approach!

Please find enclosed your returned ‘ Goodwill Gesture’ cheque!

Hi Veilside, great letter, the only thing I would perhaps take is about the apology bits. I dont really think, even though you deserve a full apology that the Nutwest will apologise. They just dont do apologies. Everything else fine, but personally, even though I think its a brilliant idea, trying to get them to apologise, you know full well they wont. Your choice, but I would take that bit out, Lol Lol Lol. Have PM'd you my friend. Fendy xxx

Hi Veilside, I'm with Fendy on this one - take the apology bit out. They're never going to apologise to any of us!

Good luck hun, hedgey xxx ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

yea me too....i think thats one thing that we will never get! so the money will do us fine!! oh and one more thing... is the smiley being added onto it!!? lol

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Hi Fendy......owwwwww...But I want an apology...(Stamps his feet).....humph!

I wonder if the judge can order them to apologise to me in writing??

That has got to be worth a try.....lol

But Hedgey, Fendy....that's my whole point for adding it......I don't believe a judge will see asking for an apology as unreasonable.....

I know nuttywest usually pay prior to court....so they would have to justify charges and apologise!

I know I am right and will win in court.....If it actually goes that far....lol

So what have I got to lose??

I may get a nice judge who puts it in directions.....lol

I should have made it.....they apologise to all their customers and share holders.....lol

IDEA!!!!!!!!!

We should all buy shares in nutwest with our winnings and go to the next AGM......lol

That would be a great day out for all the CAG members.......lol

OR even the CAG buy shares in all the banks with our donations.....then we would all have a say........??????????

lol veilside that is a fantastic idea! how funny would that be?!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won