ZB vs Abbey

Without a paddle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Well - they took their time in getting my statements to me - but I finally caculated it all... and I am claiming £7.5k:o

I sent it off, and the 14 days are up on Tuesday.

So far, they have sent me one letter, the standard sorry you are unhappy and we will get back to you in 40days.

I am now prepping my next letter which goes off on Tuesday.

I am very worried. I am not an analytical person - by any means - and am so afraid I am going to cock this up.

Reading through the threads, people are also talking about compensation - how do I calculate that, and want am I wanting compensation for?:? Is it for stress? For having credit defaults against me because they were taking so much out of my account in charges I wasn't able to pay other bills?

Hi, my personal opinion is that you would be very lucky indeed to get any compensation against the banks, if you were to claim then I beleive that the bank will fight this vigorously, it is really not worth it, stick to the charges plus the 8% interest and you will win.

Hope this helps, and welcome.

You will not cock it up as long as you follow the tried and tested routine, read up and know your stuff, if you have any questions come back here and post in your thread and there will always be someone around to help you out, might be worth pming a mod to ask if your thread title can be changed to "you" v Abbey

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed