wulber v Royal bank Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

got an intresting phone call today from r.b.s today they are now claiming that they sent me a settelment letter on 5th march.

My answer was that i did not recieve it and i was sticking to my court date then was informed that letter maybee went to my branch in Ayr as they did not have a post address for me i informed them that was strange as i have recieved various corrospondance from them.

Was then told they would send me a duplicate offer letter out this will take 5 days said but going to court on friday you can e-mail it now told cant do that we dont work with e-mail said ok you better get someone from your legal eagles to contact me told sorry they only speak to solictors said sorry selp repesentation told oh dont know if they will speak to you said ok but if you dont want to go to court suggest someone phones to arrange settelment before friday told oh that wont happen will take 10 to 14 days for you to get your money said sorry going to court on friday told oh will try to get someone to call you no call as of yet.

watch this space for next episode of r.b.s v the public soap.

keep safe

wulber

:D Hey Great stuff:D You are doing well. Funny how the legal seagulls can't speak to you?:( They sure could speak to me:D and came up with settlement figures;) However I forgot about the default removal but that will be taken care of during the next case. You have to watch RBOS but you are doing well and best of luck;)

Cheers texel

Just had phone call from guy from work told him about this great site he started claim for his daughter.

one letter to r.b.s £3200.00 payed into her account today me hopes a good donation on route from him.

So this must give hope to all that you can get your cash back.

p-s funny how the legal eagles at r.b.s work surley if someone used all the stuff you read it would build up against banks know if i was a magastrate i would be saying what the heck is going on here there is no set procidure is this a lucky dip pay this one dont pay this one methinks you get the drift,

stay safe

wulber

the end is near

phone call today from r.b.s soliceters asking me if i would be willing to send them an e-mail with a list of my charges -costs -intrest to them said yes duly gatherd and sent stating my conditions for settelment if they wanted to avoid fridays court case recived a reply emai thanking me for the information and they would be in contact very soon.

keep yous posted as to any further devolpmens.

keep safe

wulber

thats the stuff:D all I got from RBS today was aletter dated 5th.April thanking me for my letter of 5th. March stating that the previous refunds were not payments but credits. I guess they forgot I kicked up such a row that they eventually moved them to payments as I was not making any monthly payments until these funds were put as payments. I guess they also have forgotten my current case which has a return date of 11/5 and a hearing date of 18/5 so we will see what happens;)

Hi texel

keep getting into them

here is a good one the soliciter who phoned me today for all the stuff about charges she needed e-mailed was the same one who filed the defence me thinks that would have looked good on friday if she did not have all the paperwork for my case either that or she did not want to be botherd looking them out still if it makes them look unproffesional all the better.

keep safe

wulber

p.s if i get payed out i might ask tommy boy mcclean if i fancys going out for a drink as he is so customer frendly to all

:cool: cheers texel

yip halifax next keep you posted also will watch your case to see how you are getting on if you need any help/advice drop me a messege i will help the best i can one thing to watch with r.b.s they go through all your statments and double chek every charge you are claiming done this with someone i know he had a couple of errors they picked up on this and deducted from the offer they made him.

it would be in everones intrest to double check there claim before hitting them with it you dont want to give them a get out clause through a silly mistake.

stay safe

wulber:razz: :rolleyes:

Well back from court. I am no further ahead. Tha court gave CITI a further two weeks to come up with a defense. I am not really worried because it is going to cost them . It was interesting on the news this morning about the barrister down south sueing Natwest for money they charged him while a student. They offered to pay him £ 4000.00 but he declined as he wants to take them to court to explain how they can charge so much. I will be able to do the same to CITI unless they come up withenough funds to keep my mouth shu So that is where we stand at the momentt;)