What is going on

cogsy1976
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am in the process of my 3rd claim from HSBC for unfair charges 2 were successful on 1 account (which theyve now closed) and one on an account that was closed anyway.

I had an offer before I did my MCOL but I thought it was derisory so carried on and filed my MCOL (besides I wanted my interest).

As per usual HSBC filed a defence but today I have received in the post a notice of transfer of proceedings to where the defendant lives even though the court is my local court so I am presuming that is a typo.

also enclosed is a N24 General form of judgement or order I have no idea what this means it says:-

"Between xxxxxxx and HSBC Bank plc, court of transfer xxxxxxxxxxxxxx before district judge xxxxxxxxxxxx, sitting at Northampton County Court (obviously I have kept the names etc secret as im sure they monitor the site).

Without hearing

IT IS ORDERED THAT:-

1.) The filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise.

Now my 1st claim with HSBC was for about £4k and they actually refunded all monies by the end of the 28 day deadline so I dont understand what this paperwork actually means, I have been given a copy of the defence form which I presume is standard.

Any advice greatly appreciated

all perfectly normal - with the avalanche of claims being dealt with and with the bank's ever increasing stalling going on - the courts have apparently become very angry - so much so that as of last week - the mcol court(northampton) is now dispensing with aq's and after that - we aren't yet sure - but take a look at this thread which is our way of dealing with this new info:New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!(10

yes, a few months back - no one got to the aq - now - nearly everyone does and this is the court's response - no aq - it will now be up to the local judge to aq or not to aq, and, we think go directly to setting a court date. so, take a look at the new thread - if they are including the judgment form - it looks like you may be filing it - just wait a couple of days for the paperwork to trial through to the local court - then ring them and ask what they would like you to do with that form. let us know.