Worried But Going Ahead Anyway

dannygr27
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi pete

both the loan account and the currant account were personal, Been studying the spreadsheets since yesterday and am going to use the advanced one.

The thing thing that confused me is if i can claim the intrest added to loan it would take me over 5000

Good, get all of your money back, do your figures and someone will check them for you.

I wouldn’t worry if its your interest taking you over the £5k mark, as I said this tends to be a little flexible and the court also takes into account complexity of the claim. These claims aren’t complex, we are all asking for the same thing.

I’m sure Netty will be along in a bit to reassure you, her first claim was over the £5k mark.

pete

hi sam

yes 3k over the 5k is a bit excessive for small claims. you could ask i suppose, that it still be allocated to the small claims track but i think the judge would refer it to fast track. it might be better though to do your claims separately.

take a look on mcol website and look up the procedures for fast track.

hope this helps

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Thanks Netty

Congratulations on your wins, i think it will definatly do two seperate claims as the claim on the loan account will be far more complicated then the claim on the currant account, im learning so much just by reading threads and the faq's that this is not half as scary as it used to be, at first i would think if i get my money back, now im thinking WHEN i get my money back!

For me this could mean the difference between having sell my house and or being able to stay, shocking that i put off starting the process for as long as i have lol

Sam

• 1 month later...

HI all,

been tapping my toes for the last fourty days waiting for statments, cheeky gits have cashed my cheque but still not statments, im not sure which letter i should send now? would really appreciate some help

thanks Sam

studio setteled in full

capital one - claim for £348 sent in 5 days to go!

littlewoods visa- snotty letter saying have six weeks to send statments on microfilm, partial staments sent- looking at 400+ so far

addittions/ lx direct dpa breach committed as of 14/05/2007

HI all :D ,

Sent polite e-mail to Hsbc to let them know that they have 7 days before futher action is taken, thanks for the link lateralus! Have sent non-compliance letter,

Got a partial offer from cap one today ;) , its starting to get fun again lol

sam