Lloyds Tsb Payment Protection Ppi Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, i am new to this site and have found the information really really useful, me and my wife are just in the process of sending sar's to:

capital one

yorkshire bank x 2

halifax

barclaycard.

I was wondering if anyone can help with this one though, i have a lloyds tsb credit card with a balance of some £15k +. Was sold ppi and understood that payments would be covered. Being self employed, i found myself out of business and made a claim on the ppi only to be rejected due to being self employed.

My question is, do i have grounds to make a claim for the full amount, i was out of work subsequently for over 12 months and the policy i was sold stated if period of unemployment is 12 months or over full balance will be cleared.

I know i'm going on a bit here, but surely if ive been mis-sold a policy in the first place, then shouldn't i have a claim on the full outstanding balance, as this is what i believed and was sold as my policy.

Thanks for any help or assistance anyone can offer.

Mike

yep you def got a claim here for this. one of the conditions of ppi is you have to be in FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT. you found out yourself you couldnt claim it. cancel it tomorrow and make a claim if you have all the statements.

by the way start a thread in the ppi forum