Dca/creditor Issue-mbna

nickt1976
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nick cash it. Wait until it has cleared and also check your default has been removed before you stop the court action. The default is a major part of this settlement. When all is sorted then stop the action. If default still there tell MBNA you won't stop the action until it is removed from all tHE CRAs. So pleased we could all be of help.

hi tamadus,

what do you think we should do as regards the cheque, hold onto it until until all aspects are finalised or cash it asap?

id like to thank rhia, zubo and tamadus for all you help during this. your all stars and we are very greatful. doantion to this brilliant site to follow as soon as we can (provided the answer above is yes, we can cash it now, if not it might be a tad later, lol)

cheers for everything,

nick

I think I already answered this in my post above and in PM.

I agree with Rhea, today write to the CRA'S and include £2.00 for a copy of the report they hold on you to make sure the defaults have been removed from all of them.

Also write to MBNA telling them you will accept the cheque as part settlement and will contact the court when the remaining items on the claim have been checked. You should get the copies of the CRA report back within a week and if the default has been removed I would cancel the claim.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just read your thread with great interest - am having issues with Link/MBNA, and just wondered if you had sorted Link out, or if that happens automatically with the great result you had with MBNA? Sorry if I have missed something on this, but curious to know about Link?

Thanks

Hi Pandora nini just seen your post sorry, Link should be sorted out automatically BUT!!! all that MBNA have said they were doing (on their defence) aint happened. I got intouch with Link and MBNA haven't re purchased the debt as of Monday (16/4/07) so yesterday I put in my AQ and I am carrying on with my claim. MBNA did send a statement that said my balance is at zero though.The credit file has not been ammended as of last friday (13/4/07) Absolute liars this lot, watch them. Have you cca'd Link? I have sent them the 'you have failed to supply the signed credit agreement' sent on (16/4/07) I hope I have answered your question and will post more news as I get it, just another delaying tactic by MBNA but I will carry on.

best of luck with Link & MBNA

Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply - this lot are a complete nightmare! Have sent CCA's to both Link and MBNA, and have also sent MBNA an SAR as well. Only just done it so I will have to wait awhile. Hope MBNA get their act together for you, good luck, and thanks for letting me know!

Pandora

PS. Did you get any grief from Link during the CCA request period. They're threatening to take me to court and get a charging order.

Hi Pandora nini ,no they kept very quiet I cca'd them and left them alone while I cca'd and sar'd MBNA. They wont produce anything (signed agreement) so take your time and dont believe anything they say, keep posting your questions on this excellent site, someone will give you good sound advise but above all, dont panic, things seem scary but the more you read the more empowered you become and you learn that these DCA's aint all that anyway

MBNA will get their act together or explain to the judge why. Let them default on your CCA (LINK) and very best of luck to you too.

nick