bad head and getting worse round 2 ***WON!***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres one I had from one of my claims -

The Court Manager

Swindon County Court

The Law Courts

Islington Street

Swindon

SN1 2HG

7th November 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

Gary H –v- Lloyds TSB Bank Plc

In the Swindon County Court

Claim No:

In compliance with the directions of Deputy District Judge Major of the order dated 26th October 2006, I, the claimant, hereby file a complete bundle of documents containing a) a schedule of charges, b) bank statements, c) a statement of evidence and d) the various cases, statutes and other materials upon which I wish to rely at the hearing of the above claim.

This bundle is indexed and contains a total of 104 pages, all of which are numbered in the bottom right hand corner.

A copy of these documents has today been served to the defendant.

Yours Faithfully

Do a simular one for SC&M's as well, except put "I trust you intend to comply with the honourable courts order by submitting your documents no later than **/**/**." at the bottom.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi,

Just came to say thanks for your support on my thread and let's see how we both go then - both got to get our bundles in for tuesday eh? Same order as well, how much is yours for? Mine is for..... £8038.80!

Will stay subscribed to your thread, Good Luck!

Fzrkitten.

Fzrkitten

on my notice of allocation to the small claims track, its states "the papers in this claim were considered by district judge sanghera on the 12th day of june 2007 who allocated the claim to the small claims track to be heard on the first available date after 42 days (on the date and a time to be notified to you) with a time estimate of 15 minutes.

so if lloyds dont comply does that mean i have to wait another 42 days from the 4th july to get it sorted

Hi christina..

My directions say exactly same, but that I have to enter my bundle in 14 days, then Lloyds have '14 days thereafter' to enter theirs. I think that means if they don't within that time, you can write to the court, get judgment etc - think guidot has posted this on my thread today if you want to take a look again.

BW,

Fzrkitten.:)

Fzrkitten

hiya thats what my letter said but it was dated 12th june so i have until tuesday to get my info and lloyds the 4th, do u think they'll wait till i apply for judgement or r u thinkin they'll settle before

ps did u get all your stuff printed off

does anywhere know where gary is today.... i feelslightly lost without his help and advice

Sorry, its been manic again and I'm up to my neck. We've got at least 3 in court on Friday in Birmingham and the Hull strike out hearings are only a week or so away now.

If (when!) Lloyds don't comply by the deadline send a directions non-compliance letter to the court. They should then be struck out.

Rest assured though, that whatever happens they can't defend the claim unless they comply with the directions. Which they won't, and can't!

I'd love to see them try and comply with this!:-D

c. if such charge is alleged to be a pre-estimate of the defendants loss incurred by the claimants actions whether or not such action is treated as a breach of contract between parties, all facts and matter intended to be relied upon as showing that such was a proper estimate of suchloss and all the evidenceto be adduced at trial as to what the true cost of dealing with the matter was,

d. if such charge is not alleged to be a pre-esitmate of the defendants loss incurred by the claimants actionsthen facts and matter intended to be relied uponshowing the basis upon which the charge was calculated and all evidence to be adduced at trial as to show that the charge was fair and reasonable

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Nah, you should know you can't get rid of me that easily!