Horwood Vs Lloyds TSB

scuzziemoo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I've read the Courts website, and it tells me to get my judgement in ASAP, so thats what I'm up to now. On the request for judgement section is goes as follows

Amount of claim as stated in the claim form

Interest since date of issue

Period From...To....

Rate

etc etc

The bit I'm confused is the from and to. Is that from when the charges started, or from when the claim was issued?

Cheers

Heather

Period 'From' is the date you calculated your interest to on your schedule of charges / claim form and 'To' is the date you request judgement.

This will leave you the number of days that you should multiply your interest accrued per day by per your claim form.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

ok I rang up the courts this morning to see how they were getting on, sadly Lloyds posted a defence to them and they got it yesterday. and I thought I was going to have it easy lol, sadly no such luck.

A defence is good, it shows your claim is progressing as it should - nothing sad about it at all.

Having no defence usually makes it more difficult, oddly enough.

This morning I received this letter:

Before District Judge xxxxxx sitting at Southend County Court (courts adress blah)

Upon reading the court file and of the Court's own initiative

It is ordered that the claim is stayed until 27th June 2007 to be referred to District Judge xxxxxx in paperwork on 27th June.

Dated 13 June 2007

This is how the letter was layed out, which i thought was weird. So what does this mean? I've still had no defence from lloyds, even though the court says they have received it last week. If I'm allowed to disclose the judge I'm happy to do so

Cheers

I am not sure why this has happened, usually there is a stay for a few months that Lloyds request to settle.

Anyway would not be too concerned the stay will expire in a week.

At the end of the month if you have nothing from the court, phone them, request the defence and AQ and question the purpose of the stay.

lol, I always love being the odd one out, not!

Thanks for the advice. I've been told about letters people have sent to nudge SC&M a bit, would it help me to do this?

Also, am I supposed to PM one of the mods with my court details, noticed it in another thread, and just wondered as I haven't actually been to court yet.

Cheers again

I received another letter from the courts today, but still nothing from Lloyds. They have sent me back my judgement form because of the stay, it annoys me because I sent in the form way before the stay was present! lol

Whatever next?

Damn royal mail!

I rang up the court to see where my lloyds defence had got to, and to my surprise (not) it's been lost in the post! They're sending me out another copy, but I'm not amused.

Fingers crossed for the loads of people that are having their cases looked at on wednesday in southend!

Heather x

• 1 month later...

Update: The 27th June fiasco has come and gone and I still haven't heard anything from court or solicitors. the court keeps saying I'll hear something soon, but for some reason I don't believe them (grr royal mail)

not much of any update, hopefully it'll be sorted soon

Heather