bumface v A & L

bumface
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there xx

I have only had an account with A & L for 6 months which I had to open when I won £4,500 approx from barclays as they were not keen on me keeping my account with them.

But due to 3 kids and 1 on the way 2 months ago I went £2.36 overdrawn since then A&L have stung me for £142 in charges.

I sent them a request for repayment giving them 14 days which ran out today so after checking my account discovered that they have refunded 2 lots of £25 but have not written to me at all except to put on the bottom of my statement that they intend to take 2 lots of £25 away on the 29th march for last month being £5.06 OD (due to their charges I might add !! ) I am a little unsure of what to do now:confused: .

A little advice would be gratefully recieved .

Sharon xx

Hi

I believe that the thing to do is to write to them thanking them for the money that they have deposited into your account and that you accept it as part payment of the full amount that you have requested. Perhaps you can incorporate this into your Letter Before Action (again see templates) which you need to send now.

Good luck.