HELP - Cap Quest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a debt with Natwest for £500 which they passed to Cap Quest, debt recovery.

I had a claim including removal of default aginst Natwest which was settled to the tune of £3k back in December.

Despite notifying and sending Cap quest the standard template letter, of not to pursue this claim, back in August when I started my claim aginst Natwest they have continued to harrass me.

At present Im getting a letter per week from them for £226 despite letters sent to them saying this case has been settled and closed since December.

Some of things they ask for is:

Court Papers

Letters from Cobberts

Court Order aginst Natwest (they settled out of Court)

Settlement Proof (from me to Natwest)

These idiots dont seem to be able to comprehend what has happened and are threatening with Courts, baliffs and their last letter even said committal to prison.

(yes I know its nonsense.)

I have written to them and telephoned them, i have threatend them with court action, but it just keeps coming.

PLEASE......

Any advice, how I can get it through to these idiots that I dont owe Natwest Money?

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

you can contact natwest through letter advise them of everything and get them (as the client) to notify capquest to stop action (include some of the threatening letters capquest have sent) and say that they are acting illegally and in breach of OFT guidelines.

apart from that, i would report them to the OFT and Trading Standards (as long as you have proof its been settled) and give them a copy of all the threatening letters youve had from them

i would do this asap. hope this has helped.

Kenny

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

I had a debt with Natwest for £500 which they passed to Cap Quest, debt recovery.

I had a claim including removal of default aginst Natwest which was settled to the tune of £3k back in December.

Despite notifying and sending Cap quest the standard template letter, of not to pursue this claim, back in August when I started my claim aginst Natwest they have continued to harrass me.

At present Im getting a letter per week from them for £226 despite letters sent to them saying this case has been settled and closed since December.

Some of things they ask for is:

Court Papers

Letters from Cobberts

Court Order aginst Natwest (they settled out of Court)

Settlement Proof (from me to Natwest)

These idiots dont seem to be able to comprehend what has happened and are threatening with Courts, baliffs and their last letter even said committal to prison.

(yes I know its nonsense.)

I have written to them and telephoned them, i have threatend them with court action, but it just keeps coming.

PLEASE......

Any advice, how I can get it through to these idiots that I dont owe Natwest Money?

I find that astonishing - they actually said they would ask the court to send you to prison? What were their precise words? If it is as bad as you say I'd complain to TS and the police! If you don't owe any money and advised them of that.....

The Administration of Justice Act 1970.

Section 40 of the act provides that a person commits an offence if, with the object of coercing another person to pay money claimed from the other as a debt due under contract, he or she:

(a) harasses the other with demands for payment which by their frequency, or the manner or occasion of their making, or any accompanying threat or publicity are calculated to subject him or his family or household to alarm, distress or humiliation;

Debt Help UK : Administration of Justice Act 1970 | UK debt consolidation service with free help and advice | UK debt consolidation service with free help and advice

HTH :)