elsag vs Lloyds TSB

elseg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got the letter from the court which gave the banks defence, and was told I would hear wht to do next from the court. How long does the court usually take to decide what to do next? Am wondering if something has been lost in the post?? should I be chasing the court up??

E

Thanks, will call them tomorrow, dont want to suddenly find that I should have done something and didnt know about it. Life is hectic enough with 2 little ones, dont need extra surprises!

E

I'm sure it's just the Courts being very busy, don't think it will be anything serious.

How old are your little ones? Mine are 4 and 7, and life is very, very hectic!!:o

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Mine are 61/2yrs and 14 months, so a combination of needs. The oldest has CF, so thats an extra hassle, tho is mostly very healthy. The little one is just at the point where he is getting everywhere if you dont watch him, and turning off the computer just as you are about to post a message!:roll:

I am glad to have got to this stage tho, its nice to know that the bank havnt come up with some new obscure point in their defence, I was dreading the government developing some loophole new law before I got round to doing this, I want to use the money to start my own business as having a CF kid means is pretty impossible to find employment, despite having a wallfull of qualifications...

E

Hi

Got the letter from the court today, they have allocated it to the Small Claims Track without asking for an Allocation Questionaire, is this the usual if the claim is under £5000?

I have been given a date of 20th August, they reckon 10 mins, and we have to deliver copies of all documents by 6th August. Do I go and gather the court bundle now, is there a list somewhere of what I should send. And should I do it sooner rather than later, or wait til near the deadline so that they cant add to their stuff??

It says we need to bring the original documents to the hearing - do downloads from here count as original documents, or do I need to get copies of the various things from people - did anyone manage to collate T+C for lloyds current account - this account has been opened since aprox 1988, and at various times has been a current account, a gold account, a student account and a graduate account (it is currently a gold account) it was opened prior to combining with TSB. Also do I bring all my current account statements for the last 6 years as well?

any advice??

E

Thanks for that link.

I am a bit confused as the court date I have been given states that it is to give directions only, but later in the letter it asks for us to delivery all documents (including any expert's report) on which I intend to rely on at the hearing....???

So does that mean the full court bundle?? are they taking shortcuts and trying to get all the info in one go??

Also, if I need to bring all my bank statements, do I need to copy ALL the pages to give to the court - its going to cost a fortune??

And should I send the bundle early or wait til the deadline so they dont have time to refute anything??

HELP!!

E:confused:

I need to submit by 6th August, but do I submit the whole court bundle as they have asked for all the evidence, or just the bundle which your link says I need for the directions hearing, its a little unclear. I am assuming its the whole caboodle and they are trying to steamline the process somewhat.

e x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Hastings County Court

11 am 20 th August 2007 (should take no longer than 10 mins)

states that if the parties attend it will be for directions only, HOWEVER

have also been to deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts report) on which he intends to rely on at the hearing - no later than 6th August 2007

bring originals to the hearing

couple of questions?? Is this the full bundle - will they just give 'extra' directions dependant upon what we submit??

also PLEASE can someone pass me a copy of T&C for LLoyds (have been customer for approx 20 years (before they merged with TSB)) and a copy of your (Gary H) Martin Orton letter as you not accepting pms

ALSO the Competitions commission report - do we need to copy all 200+ pages, or has anyone been through it and taken out the relevent bits??

E xx

Have found the Orton Letter on site

just another quickie, from the list of T&C in the work in progress document library for LLoyds, which should I down load? - I was thinking the oldest T&C (as have had my account for about 20 years) overdraft T&C, then letters of changes in terms? does that sound reasonable?

emma xx

• 4 weeks later...

put in court bundle on 1st aug 2007

on day stuff supposed to be submitted still had nothing from [problem], so sent the letter on site about non complience

1 week on sent letter to courts about non complience

Today received letter saying a stay had been put on the case until MARCH 2008!! due to OFT test case.....:rolleyes:

Downloaded the objection to stay/ request for lifting/N224 form, and shall be rushing them down to court this afternoon.

There is a paragraph at the bottom of the letter which does invite me to apply for it to be set aside, varied or lifted, so HOPING that is a better sign than nothing....

incidently the Judge who ordered the stay is not the same judge who was set to do the hearing - is this usual??

is there anything else I should be doing??

E

getting worried now as it was SO close!!:mad: