Paz6669 vs HSBC

paz6669
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep..DG have defended your claim. You will soon get the bumph from MCOL saying that your case is being transfered to your local court, AQ being dispensed with (but it is up to your local court). You will also get a copy of the defence that DG have entered. Don't panic it is normal. After a few days or a week or so you will get a notification from your local court to tell you what is happening next. Start nudging DG once you have received the notification of transfer. Do a nudge letter every 10 days or so.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Great thread boys and girls.....puts the whole process in an order that makes sense...cant wait for the successful conclusion!

I have just sent my prelim letter so a long way to go for me but LBA out next Tuesday! Almost exciting!

I had some good news though, I went through Financial Ombudsman 4 years ago (had 3 endowments and got 2 back ok the other messed about and capped my claim) Just had a letter from offending company telling me they have upped my offer by over £1800! Good result! In fact years ago I got ove £5000 back from Pension Misselling....I should be an old pro at this claiming lark.....and so much for Financial Institutions being professional....how can they mess so many things up? All at our cost!!

Go get them Paz....keep us informed please....I want to see WON :oops:

the nudge ideas are in post 1 of both those links pd gave you in post 82.

i'd go ahead and ring mcol help number and tell them it's showing defended awhile back now and you still haven't had a copy of their defence or a transfer to a local court - just see what they say.

also, you could go ahead and send dg a breakdown with a little nudge saying i see you have defended......

when you say your stuff came today - presumably that is a copy of their defence and your transfer to a local court? anything else?

the local court will, in time, issue a court date, directions, an aq, etc. - whatever your local court is doing - this may take a couple of weeks as they, too, are under a mountain of these claims. so, yes, just send a nudge and a breakdown to dg - then you know that they know who you are and that you are going to be on top of it all. this takes some time and some patience at this point and just making sure you are on top of anything requested by your local court.