future claims

eileen hodge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all. Since reclaiming my bank charges last year, it spurred me on to really look at my statements when they came, not only my Abbey ones but my RBS ones (my parachute account). When I have seen they have charged me for anything, I have instantly rung them and very nicely asked what they are for and why they have charged me. In every case I have had the charges refunded back into my account within days and any future charge going to be made, stopped!!!!!!! So don't stop, everyone when you get your charges back, DO IT EVERY TIME!!!!!!

Its nice to see CAG going from strength to strength, and how big this site has grown in 6 months. I will re-iterate what the controllers say and GIVE A LITTLE BACK EVERYONE when you win. I'm sure the smallest amounts help, them to help us get the better of the banks.

Carry on the good work CAG, and best of luck to you all starting out on the scarey adventure, its really worth it.