Me vs Littlewoods Catalogue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5805 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bump

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny, I have just spent the last 2 hours wading through this thread fully expecting there to have been a resounding victory for you at the end of it. When I got to the end asnd found that you were still dithering over going to a small claims court I nearly smashed my head through the nearest window in frustration. I had to sign up to this forum to urge you to take these r soles on in court. As someone stated previously, Littlewimps wont even bother turning up. The judge will award you your victory by default. I would be very very tempted to add the CRA's as your opponents too.

We could have a whip round to raise some funds. I am sure that everyone reading this thread who has had the same problems with Littlewimps will be paying up now to avoid getting a default on their credit file. We need someone to take them on in a 'test case'. I would love to but I am so squeaky clean that I have no debts to talk of !!

What I will do is pledge £20 as a start to the 'Free Kenny' fighting fund. Anyone else care to join me???

Kenny, I have just spent the last 2 hours wading through this thread fully expecting there to have been a resounding victory for you at the end of it. When I got to the end asnd found that you were still dithering over going to a small claims court I nearly smashed my head through the nearest window in frustration.

Me too

If you keep allowing them 'another 14 days' the 6 years will be up and the info gone anyway.

Put on your Nike trainers and 'just do it'

good luck

Thanks PO

am going to send them this letter to remove everything from my credit file

what do you think

Thank you for your letter dated 12/04/07, I am pleased that this matter has been closed and no further actions will be undertaken.

I now request the immediate removal of all entries placed on my Credit File by yourselves.

I am willing to offer you and your clients seven days to effect the above.

Failure to do this will result in all information being passed onto Trading Standards, the OFT and the Credit Agencies themselves.

In addition I require all points and requests in this letter to be acknowledged in writing by yourselves.

thoughts?

should i also send experian a letter asking for the information to be removed?

This is your post 17th April 2007

If you write to them now they will receive it on tuesday 25th. Another 14 days = april 8th. this is only 9 days short of a year.

Please don't think I'm trying to rush you but its about time you issued that summons

• 2 months later...

Any update Kenny?

Cheers!

Completed:

RBOS Charges - £2435 settled in full :)

RBOS Default Removal - Removed :)

Carphone Warehouse Default Removal - Removed :)

Welcome Finance Default Removal - Removed :)

Viking Direct CCJ - Removed :)

Littlewoods Default - Removed :-o

Ongoing:

N Hunter SAR

Hi,

I have been reading this thread with much interest - this is the first time i've actually replied but really need some advice. I sent off for a CCA to NDR / littlewoods and received a modified CCA which has completely confused me - wondered if anyone had seen this before and whether they are enforceable without the original CCA? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,

sorry not been online for a few days - i'll figure out how to scan and do that as soon as poss. really hoping that it is unenforceable - it isnt signed by littlewoods but is from me - it looks like terms and conditions but has legal terminology on it but if you read closely it says it varies or supplements the CCA - which they havent provided - so you can understand my confusion!

Guest forgottenone

Just been glancing over the first few pages for anything I could use or be of use to me in my own struggle with Littlewoods/NDR.

Don't know if I've been a bit of a dope or not here, but I sent a CCA off to NDR because that's who the debt had been 'transferred to' in their numerous correspondence lately. Now, I know NDR is Littlewoods with just another name. But have I been a dope? I dithered over which address to send the request and, eventually, picked the NDR one. As mentioned way back at the start of this thread, I also have had trouble with Recorded Delivery - thoroughly pointless/waste of money I am finding right now as it's not 'guaranteed' so confusingly why pay for a service which is recorded but not guaranteed:confused: - but I know NDR has cashed the postal order for the CCA request. Reading here, looks like they will put that towards the balance, not supply what I requested.

So, have I been a dope with my dithering? And sent it to NDR when it should have been sent here:

Shop Direct Financial Services Limited

Aintree Innovation Center

Park Lane

Netherton

Bootle

L30 1SL

If I have, should I just sent another CCA to that address or simply wait out the 12 + 2 days?

Just so new to me I am frightened of doing the wrong thing and getting nowhere.

• 1 month later...