Mercers-Barclaycard claimform - faulty DN **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Just wondering, shouldn't I have had confirmation from the Court?

I've had a letter from Barclays and a letter from Optima but not heard from the Court yet!

Regards, Jeff.

Don't think the court always bothers now with notifying the defendant when a claim is withdrawn. However I would def. contact the court to make sure Barclays have actually informed them of the discontinuance. It is not unknown for creditors to assure you they will & then get judgment against you for lack of defence. :(

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Don't think the court always bothers now with notifying the defendant when a claim is withdrawn. However I would def. contact the court to make sure Barclays have actually informed them of the discontinuance. It is not unknown for creditors to assure you they will & then get judgment against you for lack of defence. :(

Yes, that was my concern!:cool:

I think I will contact the Court this week.

Jeff.

excellent news jeff early xmas pressy;)

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

Well done jeff, very impressive.

looking at your thread, I am in similar situation from start. Probably FG referred me to your theard. I have learnt alot reading your thread tonight

Ash

Edited by Ash!

Well done jeff, very impressive.

looking at your thread, I am in similar situation from start. Probably FG referred me to your theard. I have learnt alot reading your thread tonight

Ash

Hi Ash,

Many thanks!

I'm sure the people who helped me will also lend a hand to you should you require it!

Have you checked out Viano's and Delfi's threads also?

Best wishes, Jeff.

• dx100uk changed the title to Mercers-Barclaycard claimform - faulty DN **WON**